• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 28, 2013

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    he will not get out of the primaries, Hillary will beat him and Biden down.

Bush & Clinton fighting for the for the WH.

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    I wrote O'Malley's campaign jingle, it is to the tune of the Pina Colada song:

"If you like incompetent leaders,
    Paying taxes on rain,
    If you're not into freedom,
    If you don't have a brain.
    If you like paying more for gasoline -
    just to fund the light rail,
    You'll certainly love me,
    Or you'll end up in jail."

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    thinking he will see all the negative reaction to him running and decide not to :(

The witch from MD is old and this will be her last term , he will take that seat for the next amount of years till he wins the title of the Czar of US or dies MD is not done with him but MD will be the brunt of him for decades to come

RustinRifle55

Feb 24, 2013
    St. James MD
    Friend call today from Texas and said he saw the Fox News posting about the gang running the Baltimore City Jail and gang leaders impregnating four correctional officers. The assumption was that all four were female...in MD you never know. Anyway he said he also heard our governor was think about running for President. He called to say if the governor cannot even have control of a jail why would anyone think he could be president. Like he said....sounds like they have more problems than spending all that time taking guns away from law-abiding citizens.

He could NOT manage the city of Baltimore. I don't know WHAT made people think he should govern the state of Maryland. And NOW he would like to be the President of the United States of America? Would the Serenity Prayer be applicable here? Pertaining to Maryland politics (especially 2A) I cannot do much more than accept the things I cannot change. And it's not with serenity that I accept those things. With hopes, not just myself but others as well will have the courage to change the things they can. And finally, for those of us that need it, the wisdom to know the difference.

Disclaimer: I'm not on the wagon.

But maybe those that are over indulgent with their political power need a sort of 12 step program for politicians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom