• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Next Saturday, 7/20, is the MIll Creek Wranglers annual Hawaiian-themed match. Anne Arundel Fish & Game, outside Annapolis.

This is a great opportunity to come see and, maybe, try Cowboy Action Shooting.

The cowboy dress code is relaxed. Aloha shirts and shorts are acceptable. Boots are optional. Sandals are OK, but they need straps. No flip flops!

If you've never seen a Cowboy match and you're curious, come on down! We have a lot of fun and conduct everything in a safe manner. We are not a SASS club, but we follow all SASS rules.

If you have a cowboy gun you want to try out, bring it. If you want to shoot the match and need to borrow one or more guns, let me know. If you need to borrow holsters, let me know.

The safety briefing starts on the Action Pistol range at 9:30. Shooting starts at 10.
    Afterwards, we adjourn to Red, Hot & Blue for alibis and ribs.

Not the MIll Creek Wranglers, but a good video.

Shoyo

Mar 27, 2018
    Cool, Thanks for the invite. Ive been interested in doing these types of competitions for quite some time. I gotta check anne Arundel fish and game out. Ive heard nothing but good things about them and the events they hold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom