• ...and so much more!
  • AV8OR

Jan 22, 2010
    My brain hurts after reading that.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I actually have a friend who is a friend, and big political fan, of Bagnall's. Yes, I know. But this friend of mine and $spouse_of_friend have been good friends for a very long time, and we know that we just completely disagree on almost everything political.

This new delegate-elect would be https://www.facebook.com/TheExquisiteHeather, from New York, NY. I do wonder where she pays her taxes, aren't state reps supposed to pay at least in the state where they get elected?

:rolleyes:

Now, go have fun but don't be too mean!

I wonder if her dentures fell out after somebody took the FB pic of her?

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    It’s interesting to me that no “journalists” have bothered to look into Heather’s family. Specifically, her dirtbag brother, whom I believe is still a guest of the state. IIRC, her estranged sister in law fled to Costa Rica with her neice, perhaps to get away from the same type of charges that landed Heather’s brother in jail . Her Dad’s a decent guy, though.

And I did some pretty heavy making-out with Heather at a party when we were in our teens. Clothes stayed on, but we were both pretty handsy. She was quite attractive then. But I didn’t pursue her afterwards, though, so perhaps I’m the one responsible for her dislike of toxic masculinity now.

Sorry guys...

Which one is her brother? There are 7+ pages of cases on Maryland Judicial cse search for her last name. It looks like a real law and order family, just on the wrong side of the law and order.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Because the people most likely to use a firearm on a LEO are going to put stickers in the window.

This is brilliant! Let's pass a law saying where appropriate a homeowner has to put up a sticker saying, "Crack inside" or "Meth lab".

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    Which one is her brother? There are 7+ pages of cases on Maryland Judicial cse search for her last name. It looks like a real law and order family, just on the wrong side of the law and order.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.u...caseId=C02CR16001218&loc=60&detailLoc=ODYCRIM

This is the one that I find absolutely delightful. Ironic for a gun grabber to have a brother busted for felon in possession of handgun, huh?

Perhaps MSI can make use of this somehow... What's absolutely fascinating to me is all charges on this one were nol pros'd. A gun grabber's brother, felon caught with a gun, is a nol pros.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.u...caseId=C02CR18001667&loc=60&detailLoc=ODYCRIM

And THIS one ^^^ 1st deg assault, reckless endangerment, use of a firearm in a crime of violence, felon in possession... all occured 29 June 18, while Heather was spooling up her campaign for the general election, after just winning the dem primary.

There is no such thing as journalism when it comes to looking into democrats.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Ironic for a gun grabber to have a brother busted for felon in possession of handgun, huh?

Actually, this is very, very typical of lefty gun-grabbers. They always assume that everyone else - especially those who skew away from them politically on more than one front - have all of the failings, tendencies, deficits, and problems that they themselves have personally or in their close circle. They don't trust themselves with the tools of self defense because they have deep problems, and so to make themselves feel better, they seek to deprive everyone of those tools. We see this pattern over and over again, and not just with guns ... language, entrepreneurialism, etc.

People who've squandered liberty like to destroy it for everyone else so they no longer feel ashamed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom