• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Torrey Snow is hosting a conversation in Laurel (Russet) Thursday night. It will be 6:30 at the Panera on the Corridor Marketplace.

Torrey ran for the District 4 Anne Arundel Council seat. While he lost, I'm very please to see his engagement.

He writes:
    I invite you to join me for a cup of hot chocolate and maybe a snack, and we'll have a conversation about local topics of interest. I'll be soliciting your thoughts and ideas on the following topics:

1. How Republicans should engage racial incidents in the county
    2. What I learned about the "Red Flag" Law
    3. What I think Republicans should bring to the table on Gun Violence

Of course, the discussion will be open, and people of all ideas are welcome to join, so long as we are respectful. Please RSVP, if you plan to join.

I'll be attending. I think you should, too.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I highly recommend anyone who can go, to do so.

Torrey is a wonderful person, bright, engaging, and determined to improve things in the district, county and state.

I've had the pleasure of door-knocking with him, and instantly came to like him.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Torrey Snow is hosting a conversation in Laurel (Russet) Thursday night. It will be 6:30 at the Panera on the Corridor Marketplace.

Torrey ran for the District 4 Anne Arundel Council seat. While he lost, I'm very please to see his engagement.

He writes:
    I invite you to join me for a cup of hot chocolate and maybe a snack, and we'll have a conversation about local topics of interest. I'll be soliciting your thoughts and ideas on the following topics:

1. How Republicans should engage racial incidents in the county
    2. What I learned about the "Red Flag" Law
    3. What I think Republicans should bring to the table on Gun Violence

Of course, the discussion will be open, and people of all ideas are welcome to join, so long as we are respectful. Please RSVP, if you plan to join.

I'll be attending. I think you should, too.

The FIRST thing that Republicans should bring to any table on the topic of "gun violence"... is that the highly biased term should be sent back to the liars table where it originated. There is NO such thing as "gun violence". There is simply "violence" which must be addressed in ALL forms without dragging one particular community into the conversation as if the lawful owners of guns are in some way responsible for the violent people who use any tool available to commit their acts of crime against others.

It is time that folks stop fearing the gun... and start recognizing that the gun, knife, brick, car, metal pipe, baseball bat, and ALL other things used to commit crimes are ALL in a group of THINGS which have no responsibility and are being used by a group of persons who ALL have one thing in common... That being their collective propensity for committing crimes. DEAL WITH THE CRIMINAL to reduce violence. NOT the tools they choose to use.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The FIRST thing that Republicans should bring to any table on the topic of "gun violence"... is that the highly biased term should be sent back to the liars table where it originated. There is NO such thing as "gun violence". There is simply "violence" which must be addressed in ALL forms without dragging one particular community into the conversation as if the lawful owners of guns are in some way responsible for the violent people who use any tool available to commit their acts of crime against others.

It is time that folks stop fearing the gun... and start recognizing that the gun, knife, brick, car, metal pipe, baseball bat, and ALL other things used to commit crimes are ALL in a group of THINGS which have no responsibility and are being used by a group of persons who ALL have one thing in common... That being their collective propensity for committing crimes. DEAL WITH THE CRIMINAL to reduce violence. NOT the tools they choose to use.

This ^^^^^ It's not "whiskey violence" when a drunk kills someone in a car and it's not "fist violence" when a guy beats his wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom