• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkunkWerX

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2010
    MoCo/HoCo border
    Are we there yet?? I just caught up on the last 10 pages of this thread.

I agree with everyone. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

;)

Truthfully, I am impatient. very much so. But Judge Legg took his time and handed us a favorable, thoughtful decision, so I am behind him 100% taking the same thoughtful approach during this decision regarding Stay or No Stay. Judge Legg is laying solid groundwork for us all, if he needs another week, so be it.

c33m0n3y

Mar 14, 2010
    Howard County
    I just want MSP to call me so i know they are processing my paperwork. lol

Same here! I'm over 90 days since hand-delivery of app (3/6) and not a peep either. If/when the stay is lifted I'm sending the board my letter of protest. That "90 business day" MSP jingle is for the birds.

Dklo

Dec 20, 2011
    Same here! I'm over 90 days since hand-delivery of app (3/6) and not a peep either. If/when the stay is lifted I'm sending the board my letter of protest. That "90 business day" MSP jingle is for the birds.

Its been 90 days for me too. I have had an interview and all my references checked. The last I heard something was about 3 weeks ago when the trooper doing my background requested more information. Im debating on sending MSP and email requesting the status of my application. I dont want to piss them off and have it go to the bottom of the pile.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I'm kinda out of touch. So is Judge Legg's decision the final victory? Sorry guys, i know i should be ashamed of myself. What happens next?

dlmcbm

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2011
    Sabillasville, Md.
    I'm kinda out of touch. So is Judge Legg's decision the final victory? Sorry guys, i know i should be ashamed of myself. What happens next?

The state has already appealed to the CA4. That all starts here in mid June. If Judge Legg does not give them a stay they you can bet that they will file for one with the CA4 ASAP.

eyesinpines

Mar 4, 2011
    I have a growing concern.

I think we were all hoping that if Judge Legg found against the stay that MSP, although appealing to CA4, would in the interim be pushed into issuing permits. However as time goes by, the gap between District and Circuit Court is being compressed.

Is there a danger that Judge Leggs decision might run so close to the CA4 hearings and the States request for a stay there, that there won't be enough of a time gap for it to make any sense to MSP to isue without G & S, and that they'll simply wait for the CA4 stay request to be decided?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom