• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Baltimore County Game and Fish is offering an NRA Basics of Personal Protection Inside the Home Course on 5/18. Cost is $75.00 per person with BCGF members paying $50.00 per person. This class is approximately 100 rounds and student must provide defensive caliber handgun and ammunition. If you are attending with your significant other and sharing a handgun we can work around that. Any questions please give me a shout.

Seating is very limited, please PM me for sign up info.

Must have completed a NRA basic Pistol course or equivalent to attend this course.

Last edited:

Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    I've taken this course from 3rdRcn in the past. You will not be disappointed. It's a great course with lots of (incredibly useful) information!

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    crap.. if i wasnt teaching (hunter safety course) the same day i would have love to take another class from you T. :/

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    crap.. if i wasnt teaching (hunter safety course) the same day i would have love to take another class from you T. :/

Would be good seeing you again! Hope your hunter safety class goes well and we'll catch ya on the next one.

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    Someone snatch that last spot up! My wife and I took this course from 3rd & gang a couple years ago and had a great time. Well worth the cost.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Just like to take a moment to thank those that participated in the course on Saturday. Hope all of you had a good time and picked up a few things along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom