• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    That’s a special kind of hatred when you choose to kill someone with a knife instead of a gun.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Richard Cory approves of this thread.

I wish the father had started with himself.

Yeah, that's the thing about murder/suicide. Not that I advocate suicide, but for those cases the situation would be remarkably improved if the the actions were reversed. :innocent0

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    Really?
    May as well blame the knife or the gun.

Guns and knives are inanimate objects. Lawyers on the other hand are humans who sometimes contribute to the problem rather than help.

My niece went through a horrendous divorce. Her lawyer took it personally and kept urging her to file trumped up domestic violence charges against the husband. Today, 5 years later, my niece and her ex are friends again and he sees the kids regularly.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Guns and knives are inanimate objects. Lawyers on the other hand are humans who sometimes contribute to the problem rather than help.

My niece went through a horrendous divorce. Her lawyer took it personally and kept urging her to file trumped up domestic violence charges against the husband. Today, 5 years later, my niece and her ex are friends again and he sees the kids regularly.

I get that but the guy was 50 years old; he’s responsible for his own actions. There’s nothing anyone can do to me to make me decide to kill someone without my own will deciding it’s the right thing to do. The FBI guy is himself solely responsible for plunging a knife into his wife and killing her. Regardless of an unrighteous judge or a conniving attorney, he’s the one who chose the death sentence.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I get that but the guy was 50 years old; he’s responsible for his own actions. There’s nothing anyone can do to me to make me decide to kill someone without my own will deciding it’s the right thing to do. The FBI guy is himself solely responsible for plunging a knife into his wife and killing her. Regardless of an unrighteous judge or a conniving attorney, he’s the one who chose the death sentence.

THIS. Nobody else's fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onceuponatime

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 19, 2018
    Read about this today - pretty bad deal but after a year (since the filing for divorce), maybe he should have come to grips with it being over.

Onceuponatime

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 19, 2018
    Divorce courts and judges cause this kind of thing.

Idk, I think yes, the process needs a come to jesus meeting on how to treat people but the truth is this guy choose to murder someone. I sure hate it for his eternal soul but he alone made his choices. Anyway, it's sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom