• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    Got two of the new shirts yesterday and promptly wore one to a doctor's visit. He noticed and really liked it and mentioned that he was taking shooting lessons from an Israeli. Yup, I'm going to shoot a "Glock". He wrote down the web site and perhaps is reading this right now.

Mossberg Kid

Feb 24, 2012
    Rockville
    Got my goodies this afternoon, and they look GREAT! That puts my Maryland Shooters stash at five items: a pin (from two weeks ago), a magnet (thanks to a generous industry partner on Saturday), and today's load: a black t-shirt, a white coffee cup, and the mouse pad. Schweet!

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    If that is what is driving the brown trucks now, I'm going to have to make a point of being home for deliveries. :drool: But I would be like the old dog chasing cars,"now i've caught it , what am I going to do with it?":innocent0

:patriot::mdpatriot

its what i miss about having a c&r:innocent0

phipp13

May 20, 2011
    Point Lookout MD
    DD-214 the the shirts are very nice Thank You and the shipping was really fast. i would do business again with your vendor. Thank You V/R Phipp

MikeCee

May 8, 2013
    I still wish we had tall sizes again...I love my 2 blues in my tall size, but none since? Whats the deal with that?
    You and me both, brother.

Even at cold washing with air dry, the regular sizes start looking like one of those "belly shirts" on me.

And I'm one of those guys who should be legally forbidden to ever wear a "belly shirt!" :sad20:

Occasionally, I can find some talls through some of the on-line outfitters, but I guess there's costs involved in even making them an option.

New Group buy for Md Shooters tshirts?

From the looks of things its been about a year since any tshirts have been up for grabs..

And there seems to be no constant flow or website location to purchase etc etc

So maybe if a list of those that wanted one got started here.. just throw a add me or *Im In* it would show interest to *The Powers that Decide Such Stuff*

just tryin to be proactive here..hehe

Start with me..Im in.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    From the looks of things its been about a year since any tshirts have been up for grabs..

And there seems to be no constant flow or website location to purchase etc etc

So maybe if a list of those that wanted one got started here.. just throw a add me or *Im In* it would show interest to *The Powers that Decide Such Stuff*

just tryin to be proactive here..hehe

Start with me..Im in.

search t shirt pre buy

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205