• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    I have a four year old and a two year old and I keep a loaded 590 in my bed room.

In the closet above the door I have two large hook that hold the gun horizontal above the inside of the door. Totaly out of reach and can not bee seen unless you are inside the closet and looking up. I do not have one in the pipe but the tube is loaded so its just rack and go.

when the kids get a little older this will most likely change, but lets hope the gun safety speaches sink in.

the Javid

Part time baby killer
    Mar 20, 2012
    Bowie
    I'm hoping you're joking about the glock under the pillow.

http://crossbreedholsters.com/Bedsi...efault.aspx?SortField=ProductName,ProductName

you could always invest in one of these if you insist in having a firearm at the ready for the half-asleep you to respond with.

I am not joking. The glock does need to be racked in order to put one in the chamber. The 870 is loaded with one in the pipe on safe. They both have lights for target ID with low or no light situations. Also the glock has glow in the dark sights and the 870 has a mepro reflex sight on it. No optics to turn on and both can be utilized in the dark without a flashlight if it is more tactically sound to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom