• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    “NO LOADED FIREARMS” as per Lloyd’s of London the insurance carrier.
    I’d rather have a firearms store that is open and doing business than offending a customer because did not the the store rules.

Lighthouse Guns & GEAR has a NO LOADED GUNS policy as per our insurance company coverage. I would rather keep my shop open than worry about hurting a customers feelings. If you cannot follow the shop policy and rules you are welcome to shop elsewhere.

Have been an FFL since 1980 in Maryland. Formally Accurate Pawn in Elkridge, MD. Lighthouse has been open for 5 years in Selbyville, DE on Rt. 54 and West Line Rd

Nice to hear your side of the story at least.

The only "bad experience" I had with the store was one weekend me and the father-in-law decided to drop by but they were closed due to being at a show. Not really their fault, I probably should have checked the website, it most likely would have told me.

tom b

Oct 2, 2011
    Delaware Law Enforcement Supply
    31005 Iron Branch Rd (79.37 mi)
    Dagsboro, Delaware 19939

Owner is Stuart very knowledgable

Agreed, I have always found the owner very helpful. He has gone out of his way to help me out numerous times.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Lighthouse Guns & GEAR has a NO LOADED GUNS policy as per our insurance company coverage. I would rather keep my shop open than worry about hurting a customers feelings. If you cannot follow the shop policy and rules you are welcome to shop elsewhere.

Done and done. And when you piss off enough customers you will have no business.

Accurate Pawn was actually the closest shop to the Stove Palace for many years. I was in there exactly ONE time years ago with one of my employees who was looking for a M&P9 and I didn't think it was possible to be treated any ruder than we were that day, Gus was a complete and total jackass.

Never again, I drove right past that shop many times and have spent a metric ass load of money at 2A Sales in Jessup, a shop that has NO PROBLEM welcoming me and my LOADED FIREARM when making a purchase and actually act like they are happy to see me and glad to make a sale.

I guess you all changed insurers when you moved to Delaware because that sign wasn't on the door of the Elkridge location.

Like I'm going to take off my gun to shop in a gun store....geddafugoudahere

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    And what kind of goofball insurance company would give you lower premiums if you put up a sign that keeps a portion of your clientele from ACTUALLY DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU?

Oh, that's right, a British company.

And yet gun shops all over these 57 United States do business every day without a "No Loaded Firearms" sign and actually welcome law abiding gun owners, how can this be?

Shadrach

Jun 22, 2019
    I stopped by lighthouse last week to pick up some magazines for my AR, prices were good and owner was friendly and helpful. I not hesitate to shop there again.

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    Delaware law enforcement supply has high prices. Nice guy but prepaid to pay. Has stuff other shops don’t carry

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom