• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Once again, Obama's lackeys are happy to spread disinformation. Baltimore County Police Chief Jim Johnson, who sat in the front row of Obama's CNN Gun Control Festival said this tonight on Maryland Public TV:

"Guns found on the streets of Baltimore are often taken in burglaries. Now some of them are kept in safes...some safes are not too secure....others are not safeguarded at all...
    ...These are high-quality weapons, often high capacity with 12-14 rounds. Of course, Marylanders know that you can't have no more than a 10 round magazine today."

This, from the MPT show "Direct Connection". Johnson also dodged a question from a Harford County woman who said she had been followed back to her rural home several times after getting off work. She was asking him about why she couldn't get a CCW. He simply said--dismissing her concerns--that only people who had a higher level of "apprehended danger" qualified, but that people were free get a gun for inside their home.

Not expecting miracles, but maybe folks should demand that Baltimore County Police issue a correction that Marylanders can own any size mag they wish...but not holding my breath.

(The above was also dropped into the thread on CNN Gun Violence, but that is behind the Water Cooler wall.)

Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville
    This, from the MPT show "Direct Connection". Johnson also dodged a question from a Harford County woman who said she had been followed back to her rural home several times after getting off work. She was asking him about why she couldn't get a CCW. He simply said--dismissing her concerns--that only people who had a higher level of "apprehended danger" qualified, but that people were free get a gun for inside their home.

Wow what a piece of shit. By that definition shouldn't everyone with a Baltimore address get one then?

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Frankly, I heard from very good sources that his math wasn't so good as a teenager, and now it sounds like early alzhiemers?

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    No no, he's right.

Maryland banned and confiscated all 11 round and up magazines.

;)

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    He was pushing hard on the anti-2A talking points.

40% without background checks
    Criminals buying over the Internet, including the ultra-scary dark web
    Baltimore County residents buying guns through the Pennysaver

I turned it off before I exploded.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    I don't know if making a big deal about this is a good idea.

Let the uninformed continue to think this is the case or we may see action on it that we don't like.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    I'm sure the gun Mr. Johnson carries outside his home has a clipozine bigger than 10 rounds. But he is a government agent so it's ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom