• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    Shooters Discount has ADCOR stripped billet lowers at the shop in Mt. Airy for $200.00 cash or check price. See me in the shop this Wednesday or Thursday 11 to 7.

South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there, and i'm bringing lots 'o stripped lowers:D will also have LPK's and complete uppers. As well as complete Windham weaponry AR's and DPMS AR10's

Thanks guys - I bought 2 lowers on Wednesday but am hoping to go by the show as well for more if I can get there early enough.

Mid Maryland E

Hand Engraver
    Sep 10, 2013
    Middletown
    Do you engrave lowers for NFA? If so what do you charge and can you do it at the show?
    Thanks

I can engrave lowers. I do both machine and hand.

Machine for simple lettering will cost $35. Provided its not a novel you want done. Logos and other decorative work cost more.

Hand is quoted on request.

I won't be doing machine engraving at the show. My machine is a huge floor model that weighs about 400#'s. it doesn't go anywhere.

mddog

Sep 11, 2013
    MD
    I will be looking for a small .22 handgun, revolver most likely and a reasonably priced shotgun. Have any suggestions for dealers? I am new to guns.

FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    If you are bring lowers for NFA engraving we are set up right behind Bel Air Gun Supply and Pawn.

bigjoe

bigjoe
    Oct 1, 2012
    Ellicott City
    Just got back. Lots of AR's there especially lowers, Engage armament's lower's are there and they look VERY VERY nice! Ammo is hit or miss I got some 22lr for 5cents a round! lots of independence 5.56 anywhere from $9 to $15.

Bottom line if you are thinking about getting a AR or AK before OCT 1 this show is probably worth your time. SGS always does a nice job.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    How is the handgun slection new or used and any 9mm ammo? Its a hike for me but ill make it if so.

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there, and i'm bringing lots 'o stripped lowers:D will also have LPK's and complete uppers. As well as complete Windham weaponry AR's and DPMS AR10's

price for ar10 lower? if someone is there please look for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom