• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vikingpwr67

Jan 28, 2013
    Baltimore
    You can buy most of the long guns like a 91/30 or a m44, m1 etc... However you have to go through a FFL. Also you can't get certain c&r handguns without a c&r ffl cause the are not on the MD handgun roster. Just spend the $30 and get a c&r it's good for three years. Just got mine and took about a month to get.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    If you don't have a C&R FFL, buying a C&R gun is no different than buying any other gun.

cvillanueva

Feb 13, 2012
    Waldorf
    Thanks for the quick response. If I happen to purchase one through an FFL pending my license approval, will I have to annotate that purchase on my bound book?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Thanks for the quick response. If I happen to purchase one through an FFL pending my license approval, will I have to annotate that purchase on my bound book?

No. Anything you buy before you are licensed only gets into the book if you dispose of it while you are licensed.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    You can buy most of the long guns like a 91/30 or a m44, m1 etc... However you have to go through a FFL. Also you can't get certain c&r handguns without a c&r ffl cause the are not on the MD handgun roster. Just spend the $30 and get a c&r it's good for three years. Just got mine and took about a month to get. ��

+1, yep for the handguns, if they were not built prior to the 1985 date (IIRC) that the gun roster prevents the purchase of the weapon, if prior to 85, you can get them through a local FFL. Get the C&R, it pays for itself in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom