• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    I need two XL large t-shirts. Let me know where to send the donation and what the shipping will be!

Wish I would have had one for Deep Creek Dunk! I am sure it would have gotten some comments and some photos!

We need to get together and do some shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    To distribute shirts and bonus stickers we will also consider a lunch or dinner group meetup in your region to make it easier to get you your shirt.

Throw in your shirt order and grab your WWNC Team Jersey!

I’m in for a party in garrett county. I know a few people.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Got the shirt, got the vest (all on Monday morning) but missed out on the sticker. One of those would be great for decorating my ammo box.

I already paid for all of that in cash to Stoveman ... but I still want to donate anyway. You need contingency resources to quickly advance-fund activities that will inevitably come up in the future. So PM me the info, but know that it's a pure donation. I don't need another shirt.

Question: do YOU have a preference for checks vs. PayPal? If PayPal strips off a processing fee then even though PayPal is more convenient for me, I don't want you to lose a percentage of the available funds coming from me.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Got the shirt, got the vest (all on Monday morning) but missed out on the sticker. One of those would be great for decorating my ammo box.

I already paid for all of that in cash to Stoveman ... but I still want to donate anyway. You need contingency resources to quickly advance-fund activities that will inevitably come up in the future. So PM me the info, but know that it's a pure donation. I don't need another shirt.

Question: do YOU have a preference for checks vs. PayPal? If PayPal strips off a processing fee then even though PayPal is more convenient for me, I don't want you to lose a percentage of the available funds coming from me.

PP friends and family won’t.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    So I’ll update my request, please put me down for two 3XL shirts... talls if that’s an option.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Also I’m thinking of using this as a side fund-raising option to post up in the homebrewing board, if it is an acceptable use of the logo: beer bottle caps. I’d buy them and pass them on to interested folks at my cost, all of which I will donate to the fund.

1ed268098893229586ce532e6734eb96.jpg

Let me know here or via PM if it’s OK.

(p.s. Glue a little round magnet to the underside of the cap, and they make a right dandy refrigerator magnet.)

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

Checks or US Postal Momey Orders are eazy peazy for our funding. Thanks, Ray!

We are ordering more stickers too because they are pretty darn popular.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Also I’m thinking of using this as a side fund-raising option to post up in the homebrewing board, if it is an acceptable use of the logo: beer bottle caps. I’d buy them and pass them on to interested folks at my cost, all of which I will donate to the fund.

1ed268098893229586ce532e6734eb96.jpg

Let me know here or via PM if it’s OK.

Hold off until we can think about that. Looks like fun but I am not sure our WWNC stance aligns with alcohol.

Keep the ideas coming. We think the 2A Natiion is is ready to fly the WWNC flag in Infringement Town.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    So I show my wifie a picture of the shirts. I tell her, “I’m going to get me one”
    She said, “Oh no. White is not your color. It will make your face look all splotchy!”
    I said, “But my face is all splotchy.”
    She said, “No way! But I can wear white so get me one in small or medium”.
    WTF?
    Do you have any small or mediums?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom