• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Actually that upper included a Colt M203 if I recall correctly. Also, same seller had Winchester m80 7.62 ball for $10 or $11 for a box of 20 and an actual HK MP5 with a cut receiver for $1300.

The that changes things a bit wth the upper. Still don't see $4k but much better.

Good ammo price too. Wouldn't expect to hear that kind of price at that show.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Just for reference, that was a new in the box US Property marked M16. 37K may be a little high but in the MG market he may get it.

Shows what I know.

My only frame of reference is a gun shop conversation with an m15 owner who paid $20k a couple years ago. :shrug:

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    No worries, just trying to educate people who aren't in the know. Saw you today but didn't get a chance to say hello

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

yournamehere

Feb 27, 2013
    Carroll County
    I am happy that you shared a laugh with the salesman... Because, after telling him that the KelTec SU16C was a MDSP BANNED ITEM... I then realized that he did not take it serious... Soooo, I talked to the FFL and SHOWED him the MDSP BANNED RIFLE list. (Effective 11/09/15)

The rifle was then removed from the table... WHILE SOMEONE WAS ATTEMPTING TO BUY IT!

If you're going to share a laugh about someone... Get your facts straight FIRST.
    We do NOT need the news to report that a rifle on the MDSP BANNED RIFLE list was sold in some damn gun show loop hole.

And FYI ... That FFL thanked me for saving his bacon.

Not trying to get in the middle of this, but there are IP's on this site who sell sub2k's. A simple search will provide this info.

As far as the MSP's banned rifle list: http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=4160279&postcount=7

Last edited:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    No worries, just trying to educate people who aren't in the know. Saw you today but didn't get a chance to say hello

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Lol, it's cool. I couldn't even get too close to your display. You guys were SWAMPED :thumbsup:

JoeRinMD

Rifleman
    Jul 18, 2008
    AA County
    2a will sell the XDM but you have to have them order it. ONTarget sometimes has in stock
    I recommend dealing with 2A first and talk about it.

Well, there's a longer story on the XD. Mark checked online for my buddy. Apparently the XD-M is being superseded by a the new Gen-2 version. At this point, Mark couldn't find an available 4.5 inch version, and there were no listed prices yet on the Gen-2. So my friend is stuck between a rock and a hard place, at least temporarily.

JoeR

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Well, there's a longer story on the XD. Mark checked online for my buddy. Apparently the XD-M is being superseded by a the new Gen-2 version. At this point, Mark couldn't find an available 4.5 inch version, and there were no listed prices yet on the Gen-2. So my friend is stuck between a rock and a hard place, at least temporarily.

JoeR

I've heard of and seen the "mod.2" but haven't heard anything about a version 2 xdm.:shrug:

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I don't get the schtick of getting a "deal" because they wont have to load it back up where ever they take it.

From what I gawked at show after show, it seems a lot of people have no problem putting out the same stuff again and again while listing it for prices that no one will buy.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    An m16 is going for around 17-18k in today's market. That makes a 20k mark up on this guys gun.

Yes, your run of the mill M16 is in that price range. Now find me a US Property marked BRAND NEW UNFIRED for that price and I will buy them all day long:D

No disrespect intended, but make sure you know the market before slamming someone on their prices, as I said in my previous post the seller is at the top of the market for it for sure. I also know most are willing to bargain some too

3rdeyesurv

Industry Partner
    Nov 10, 2015
    Halethorpe
    Sorry for the delay in following up, new to social media, first forum I ever joined. Yes chuck is a friend of mine, we met about 1 year ago, he suggested MD Shooters to me. I have to take back what I said about the Timonium show slowing up, yesterday it was packed in there. It was a good turnout. Met a lot of old friends and even some new ones.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    A lot more gun vendors, I still didn't like the guy in the first row on the right side, with the sign that says he's selling his personal firearms, but there were commercial price tags on every one of them. He's been to the last couple Timonium shows and has had that sign up each time.

Guys like this seem to be what Obozo's EA is going after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom