• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yournamehere

Feb 27, 2013
    Carroll County
    Corporal Edwards responded to my email first thing this morning. Email sounded somewhat promising, then I got a phone call around 12:30. It seems that MSP is now reviewing the whole situation again and the Corporal can't provide any further info at this time, but will be in contact as soon as something comes down the pike.

I was highly impressed the the Corporals quick response and professionalism.

Nothing from Ted Clutter yet.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Beyond ridiculous... I haven't even tried to resubmit, even with going the paper route. No point until these idiots can pull their heads out of their azzes and realize that SBR's don't contradict the bs law.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I wish my stamp would hurry up and come back..Been there since end of last August.. Paper not efile..
    Should be any day now. Some of us have gotten stuff filed at the beginning of September.

I would be tickled pink if the form 1s (> 29") I filed at the beginning of May got special treatment, but that sounds too good to be true... similarly, kinda wondering about my pre-10/1-bought Sig P556 SBR that only got the form 4 in after 10/1. Purchase order should do the trick, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom