• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    I see the perps are being charged as adults, this early in the game. I also saw that the yutes who killed the guy at the Frederick Fair are being charged as juveniles. At least it’s a fair system....

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Messier than this thread's headline or messier than the linked story?

The headline:

'Rival drug dealers kill competitor in robbery gone bad' could describe the same event.

It sounds like our enterprising young dealer would meet buyers in his parent's driveway. Did he think the neighbors wouldn't eventually tell his cop dad about his activities ?

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    The thread title does leave out the fact that the cops son was a drug dealer.

Not condoning the robbery/shooting in any way, but it’s not like the shot kid / cops son was just an innocent bystander. Which is what the thread title seemed to imply at first glance, or at least my inference, before reading the article.

The price of mistakes varies greatly. For some it’s a mashed up v-hickle for others, it’s getting shot and killed in their own driveway.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Stronger Gun control would have stopped this.:rolleyes:
    Oh wait. The kid stole, or borrowed dad's(Cop) gun. Then sold drugs. I wonder if super cop knew about any of this?

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Not that this really needs to be said but i was discussing this with my buddy last night. Probably because we have a large amount if alleged facts in this case vs the usual Baltimore “2 young men dead in shooting” headline. BTW two young men were murdered in DC last night.

Think about this........this kid is dead over $300. I bought a $400 vacuum yesterday. This kids life, to the murderers, was worth less then my vacuum.

The above can be thought about for any senseless murder obviously but we have more info in then case then most initially.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Not just his murderers are guilty of devaluing a life, the uber wealthy, their captive pols and the race baiters in America couldn’t give a stanky shit for anyone’s life never mind whole classes of people.

I find particularly interesting those groups who suffer most at this blatant disrespect for life either don’t know and or don’t care that they’re treated socially and politically and economically worse than farm animals destined for slaughter.

When will they open their eyes to who is their friend and who consistently offers only platitudes and bs.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Interesting that you should axe.

In liberal speak, one in which the members of the FDA (Future Democrats of America) didn’t die... some /sarc and presumption there.

I saw this article about a self defense shooting from one of the Texas blue dots, islands of democraps, the other day. Consider this article, the details, then read two concluding paragraphs.

The stupid runs strong in the conclusion. (Your home gets invaded, you defend yourself, and damnit, why can you be arrested! ). Much like the op article here, maybe there’s more than the bland title. But it feeds into the MSM assault in some respects.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/apd-2-dead-1-injured-in-northeast-austin-home-invasion/amp/

The headline:

'Rival drug dealers kill competitor in robbery gone bad' could describe the same event.

"robbery gone bad"?

Would some "genious" here explain what is a "good robbery"?
    :tdown:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Not just his murderers are guilty of devaluing a life, the uber wealthy, their captive pols and the race baiters in America couldn’t give a stanky shit for anyone’s life never mind whole classes of people.

I find particularly interesting those groups who suffer most at this blatant disrespect for life either don’t know and or don’t care that they’re treated socially and politically and economically worse than farm animals destined for slaughter.

When will they open their eyes to who is their friend and who consistently offers only platitudes and bs.
    It ain't easy(for most) to admit that they've been wrong all along, and this is not a little wrong. This is a BIG wrong.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    The headline:

"robbery gone bad"?

Would some "genious" here explain what is a "good robbery"?
    :tdown:

That would depend on your point of view...
    Are you on the giving end or the recieving end? And if on the recieving end did you " get away with it". If you did than to you that's a good robbery

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I'm sorry for the parents and their loss, but these kids were all well on their way to being no damned good. My sympathy tank is running low. Two have already proven a wonton disregard for life and the third was 1 step away from that mark. One is no longer society's problem... let's keep the other two off the street as long as possible. Sorry if it sounds cruel. Sick of MD trying to put upstanding gun owners in prison while coddling the true threats to society.

1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    I see the perps are being charged as adults, this early in the game. I also saw that the yutes who killed the guy at the Frederick Fair are being charged as juveniles. At least it’s a fair system....

It is an automatic waiver for 16 and 17 yo and they could be sent to Juv Court once it hits a judge.

Frederick were 15yo and there is a clear line with waivers for 15 and under. It can be waived by a judge but it is not automatic for initial charging.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Anyone want to wager that these "youths" will get a harsher treatment/sentence for shooting the child of a LEO (regardless of the fact that he was dealing drugs), as opposed to just shooting Fred and Wilma's kid down the street for doing the same thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom