• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County
    I received an email today with a promotion through gearhog.com for Freedom Munitions .45acp. The price is $107.95 + $8.00 (S&H) for 500 rounds new manufacture 230gr. plated RN ammunition. This comes to 23.19 cents/round. Not as cheap as reloading, but cheaper than Walmart.

URL: http://www.gearhog.com/?did=68962

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    This is an ammo source I've been concidering because of their brass credit. I really don't know what to do with my brass.

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    Send it to me, I'll dispose of it properly
    tvblogmyaa.png

You mean a one to one exchange for a reloaded round? I'll even bring the beer.

HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah
    Unfortunately I don't have a gun in 45ACP, but that's great. And you can't go wrong with Freedom Munitions. Shot tons of their stuff and it's always solid. Imagine this is no different.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Unfortunately I don't have a gun in 45ACP, but that's great. And you can't go wrong with Freedom Munitions. Shot tons of their stuff and it's always solid. Imagine this is no different.

You sir should be drawn and quartered and flogged for that, that's just so wrong.
    But the first step to recovery is admitting you've got a problem.:D

MocoJed

Nov 16, 2015
    Loco Moco
    When purchased the redemption coupon says "Your order has been placed and will be shipped within 7 - 10 business days after the close of the sale". Does this mean that there is no voucher redemption step, will they just send the ammo? It is a little concerning as the same coupon says it expires June 2nd.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Thanks for the FYI, ordered today. :thumbsup:
    I'm actually signed up for their promotions but have but have been negligent in checking the email they send.

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    The deal said that ammo would ship 7-10 days after the deal closed. Today is day 7 if they don't mean business days.

I wouldn't panic until June 20, which is 11 business days after the deal closed. Before then, I'm just going to be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom