• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I have been hoarding and holding off buying new pistols because i only have couple of boxes of HST1s left.

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    I just bought two boxes of the 147gr. +p hst from Streichers. I’ve been waiting for them since October of last year. Finally arrived….

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Why would you be shooting self defense ammunition through so many pistols?

All my pistols in the house have at least 1 magazine full of SD rounds. The pistol does not get its magazine until I get at least 50 through it flawlessly. I never will load the pistol for SD rounds until I can test it. I keep at least one pistol on each floor of my house I actually have 3 on the ground floor 2 in the basement and 2 on the 2nd floor. Everyone of those pistols saw at least one box each of my P9HST1s before they get loaded with the same rounds and pressed into action around the house.

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    All my pistols in the house have at least 1 magazine full of SD rounds. The pistol does not get its magazine until I get at least 50 through it flawlessly. I never will load the pistol for SD rounds until I can test it. I keep at least one pistol on each floor of my house I actually have 3 on the ground floor 2 in the basement and 2 on the 2nd floor. Everyone of those pistols saw at least one box each of my P9HST1s before they get loaded with the same rounds and pressed into action around the house.

Wouldn't it just be easier to have 1 pistol on yourself at home?

Biff_N

Jan 7, 2010
    Another vendor to try is Tactical Defense Solutions www.tds-us.com

Several items are currently out of stock but they sell a lot LE ammo in 50 round boxes.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

Great advice. Just make sure they are also locked (not just hidden), if you have company.

was thinking the same thing :shrug:

Me too, but it's often a chore to carry at home. If there's no threat (no absolutes), just knowing where they are is a good alternative.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Good substitute for the 1,000 rounds of Winchester 147g JHP I bought 15 years ago when it first became popular for about $13.00/box! Inflation I suppose :) Plus the Federal HST is +P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom