• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cww

Jan 28, 2010
    mine showed up fine yesterday, bubble wrap to keep the boxes upright and snug, no spillage or damage, guess I got the last piece of it

BeerHunter

Don't ReMember
    Feb 13, 2013
    SoPROM
    Got mine earlier this week and while one of the two 500 round boxes was slightly opened, no rounds had escaped into the outer shipping box. However, the slightly opened box cause me to suspect that some of the rounds escaped during packaging. So I counted the rounds in that box; all 500 rounds were there... plus one more! Thanks Winchester! :thumbsup:

Academy sure could have packaged the shipment better, though. :tdown:

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Got mine earlier this week and while one of the two 500 round boxes was slightly opened, no rounds had escaped into the outer shipping box. However, the slightly opened box cause me to suspect that some of the rounds escaped during packaging. So I counted the rounds in that box; all 500 rounds were there... plus one more! Thanks Winchester! :thumbsup:

Academy sure could have packaged the shipment better, though. :tdown:

Hey, that one is mine. Give it back.:D :lol2:

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    Looks like I lost out on this one. I made the order, fedex said they delivered it but no box when I got home. Academy says they will start an investigation into the order and get back to me on Tuesday. I have never had anything taken from my porch in the dozens of items I have had delivered. Geez...

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    Looks like I lost out on this one. I made the order, fedex said they delivered it but no box when I got home. Academy says they will start an investigation into the order and get back to me on Tuesday. I have never had anything taken from my porch in the dozens of items I have had delivered. Geez...
    Time for cameras or interrogate the fedex driver.:mad:

Lucca1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2013
    Behind Enemy Lines
    I'm sorry that some of you had a bad experience with Academy. I have purchased from them several times without issue. I know folks are trying to keep costs down but the lack of packing material is ridiculous.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I'm sorry that some of you had a bad experience with Academy. I have purchased from them several times without issue. I know folks are trying to keep costs down but the lack of packing material is ridiculous.

Thanks for posting the link. They can pack it in pig shit for all I care.:thumbsup:

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011

Not a bad experience at all. In fact, even though my package got lost, Academy came through.

UPDATE to previous post about lost package....

I found the package on my neighbors porch three days after FedEx delivered it. Wonder why my neighbors didn't say anything or bring the package back as they were staring at it every time they went in/out....oh well.

So before I could call Academy to tell them I found it they quickly refunded my money and offered me a discount on a future purchase.

I told them I found the package and I would resend the money so just waiting on them but they called when they said and were quick to get out the refund. So, I am happy with them.

As was mentioned thanks for the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom