• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DubleTap

Nov 19, 2011
    Annapolis Feb 6th "For Those Who Can't Be There" POST PICS HERE

Good Morning to all.
    First off let me say that I hope everyone has a very safe and productive Rally at the Capital. PLEASE BE SAFE!!

Last Rally on January 19th there was a Rally thread that we kind of "took over" and had some very kind (and tech savy) MD Shooter Members ( OCCBRIAN, George, Smokey, mr h to name a few!) posting news and views while they were at the event as well as pictures and some video clips. I thought it may make it easier for everyone to have a designated thread for this so we can do it again today. As I was unable to attend the last Rally ( and looks like this one as well ): ) it was a really great to be able to share the experience, in almost real time, with the other members at the Rally. I know that several people besides myself really enjoyed that tremendously.

I would also be happy to post pictures or edit them and post for anyone if it makes it easier for them. Just email me the picture and I will be happy to Caption it for you with your Screen Name and any comment you may desire.

My email wyreless@gmail.com

I will also be making another video of the Rally using any Pics or Videos that attendees wish to submit to me, with your permission of course. If you do send me anything please just say "Ron you can use my pictures or videos" or something along that line. I want to make sure that everyone knows my intentions and is OK with me using the images they went to the trouble of producing.

So, once again, HAVE A GREAT RALLY AND PLEASE BE SAFE ON THE WAY DOWN, DURING AND ON THE WAY HOME!!

Ron
    aka "DubleTap"

goofy810

Jan 14, 2013
    image-3111522571.jpg

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Any way to tell if those in line are pro or anti? Are there 2 separate lines? ISTR they're going to alternate testimony between pro and anti.

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    im currently on jury duty.......... im heading there as soon as im out! Im sure I will be there with enough time to go. I want to be there when the long faces on the bench are growing tired of the common folk standing up.

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    how many do we estimate it to be at the moment? This may just be the individuals who plan on speaking as the bills are not being read until 1430 correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom