• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Safeway @ Arundel Mills this morning: No rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer, T.P. still on the shelf (apparently no limit - customer had a case of them in the checkout line) everything else is seemingly available.

No hoarders encountered other than the T.P. man above :rolleyes:

Talked to a restocker at the cold cases of pre-packaged meats. He was busy scanning everything and remarked "This is the biggest order I ever had to fulfill"

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Don’t tell anyone...

I just heard from a reliable source that there is a prophylactic approach that’s not proven but seems to have consistent, positive effect. Don’t be a doubter... TicTacs. Something in their chemical composition seems to have a strongly negative effect on the C19 virus. I say again, there are not yet any conclusive tests. It seems the preferred approach is three TicTacs (trademarked only...accept no substitutes) every three hours for a minimum of three days. FWIMBW, the orange ones seem to produce the most consistent results.

Disclaimer: I have recently bought substantial stock in TicTacs’ parent company AND there is a THREE PERCENT chance this is straight up, old school, malarkey. Lighten up y’all. It’s only likely to kill some of us.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Don’t tell anyone...

I just heard from a reliable source that there is a prophylactic approach that’s not proven but seems to have consistent, positive effect. Don’t be a doubter... TicTacs. Something in their chemical composition seems to have a strongly negative effect on the C19 virus. I say again, there are not yet any conclusive tests. It seems the preferred approach is three TicTacs (trademarked only...accept no substitutes) every three hours for a minimum of three days. FWIMBW, the orange ones seem to produce the most consistent results.

Disclaimer: I have recently bought substantial stock in TicTacs’ parent company AND there is a THREE PERCENT chance this is straight up, old school, malarkey. Lighten up y’all. It’s only likely to kill some of us.

If you go, can we have your TicTac stocks?

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    You can have the TicTac stocks. Can I have the TicTacs? Wintergreen was my favorite flavor, but orange is second.
    Sorry. I expect a major kerfuffle in the family over the stocks. May even come to blows.

The TicTac “stores” are substantial now. I don’t think the family is interested in those. Some are partially used but still good...if you know what I mean. I will make provision in my LWAT for MDS members to be considered by standard karma procedure. All or nothing though and you must pick them up in the NC mountains where they are stored. ERuby will select the winner. There will only be one winner.

Good luck.

To be CLEAR. These are the oral TicTacs not the suppository ones. Don’t want anybody to be disappointed.

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    It seems that the EU is butt hurt that Trump shut down travel from Europe to the US....

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...cted-on-coronavirus-without-their-permission/

Memo to the EU... Trump didn't need your stinking permission to ban travel from Europe to the US, period, end of story.

One of these Eurocrat turds complained that President Trump was treating Europe as a “scapegoat” and said what is needed is not “nationalism”, but “global solidarity”. They're only interested in "solidarity" when it suits them.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    It seems that the EU is butt hurt that Trump shut down travel from Europe to the US....

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...cted-on-coronavirus-without-their-permission/

Memo to the EU... Trump didn't need your stinking permission to ban travel from Europe to the US, period, end of story.

One of these Eurocrat turds complained that President Trump was treating Europe as a “scapegoat” and said what is needed is not “nationalism”, but “global solidarity”. They're only interested in "solidarity" when it suits them.

Love the comments in the article :patriot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom