• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    You're surprised that a business directly born out of another business that was engaged in illegal activity is full of fail?

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I've bought two shotguns there. Neither experience was all that memorable- good or bad. Just did the paperwork, gave my money, took my gun and left. They had what I wanted and I bought it.

I didn't get the touchy feelies in there, but I didn't get the brush off either. Of course, I avoid the bounty hunter dude and the younger guy like the plague. They just strike me as "odd".

Redd Byrd

Oct 2, 2007
    Been in there a few times some time ago and was appropriately impressed by Rambo Jr. Aside from the atmosphere I don't think their prices are all that great. I pass by that shop at least three times a week and never think about stopping in to see what they might have.

I'd much rather go the "extra mile" and go to Gun Connection and The Gun Shop (in Essex) or even 2A Sales ! :party29:

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I might drive the whole way from Clearspring to see this "Tacti-tard" How do you loose over 400 firearms???? :lol2:

If you are there he is totally worth the laugh. His pistol is also fully tacticool (last I saw a few years ago). Whenever I was working on that side of town we would go on and listen to him talk. It's like a Jedi council meeting for mental patients.

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    Been in there one time, I found it laughable, He's just to tacti-cool for his own damn self...

By looking at thim you would think that Red Dawn was going to crash through the front door at any time

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I might drive the whole way from Clearspring to see this "Tacti-tard" How do you loose over 400 firearms???? :lol2:

Not worth the drive. Just wait til the next timonium, Frederick, or Bel air show. He'll be there. You can't miss him. Like I said in my first post, Dog the bounty hunter wannabe.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    With all the hate I'm surprised they manage to keep the door open. Just like another shop that get super bashed on this forum ( we all know who they are ). Hey I've walked into the shop your talking about here one time, ONE TIME ONLY. Took one look at Dude, and walked out. If its has to be like that I don't wanna shop there. It just screams we get robbed too much.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    Last i saw he had the AGENT patch on his vest. I wonder if he has an entire selection that he swaps based on how badass he feels that day.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010

Wow, just read some quotes from that article

"He said it is impossible not to make mistakes when filling out the nine forms required for the sale of a firearm, some of which have 37 sections. "And some of the forms are going to go missing," he said. "Forms fall behind the counter. Or maybe someone throws it away."

Abrams said "mathematics and logic tells you you're going to have to make errors." He added: "I just screwed up paperwork. . . . There is no crime here."

:sad20:

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I didnt have a problem with them when i bought a consignment rifle there.. HOWEVER.. I bought the rifle on the way to the range and did a quick swab of the chamber and barrel. Upon loading 10 rounds into it and aiming down range i cocked it and once i let go of the bolt/charging handle.. it went full auto/ slam fire. :rolleyes:

I will say its my own fault for not taking the whole thing apart, BUT you would think for safety's sake they would check a gun before they put it on the rack. Consignment or not..

It was a Mossberg .22, the problem was the firing pin was rusted in the out position.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I didnt have a problem with them when i bought a consignment rifle there.. HOWEVER.. I bought the rifle on the way to the range and did a quick swab of the chamber and barrel. Upon loading 10 rounds into it and aiming down range i cocked it and once i let go of the bolt/charging handle.. it went full auto/ slam fire. :rolleyes:

I will say its my own fault for not taking the whole thing apart, BUT you would think for safety's sake they would check a gun before they put it on the rack. Consignment or not..

It was a Mossberg .22, the problem was the firing pin was rusted in the out position.

that or Sandy Abrams played with it...:lol2:

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    I transfered my Glock at Just Guns. I'll never forget having to hold back my laughter as one of the guys behind the counter was dressed in full tactical gear including a drop down holster, Vest and looked as if he had played a starring roll in black hawk down.

I dress like that and I am in biotech.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    If you are there he is totally worth the laugh. His pistol is also fully tacticool (last I saw a few years ago). Whenever I was working on that side of town we would go on and listen to him talk. It's like a Jedi council meeting for mental patients.

:lol: Very close to barking out a laugh on a boring conference call...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom