Go Back   Maryland Shooters > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Dealers > Tyler Firearms, LLC.

Notices

Old May 21st, 2019, 09:51 PM   #21
Krucianking

I visited on 5/17 the customer service was second to none, a total first class establishment. Spoke to Dave on the phone went in Eric took great care of me, both of those guys are real assets to the company. I will be back this Friday to get that Ruger 556! Two thumbs up!
Krucianking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2019, 10:02 PM   #22
randyho

Chuck, congrats on the 5 year mark. Please take pride in your store having the least gun store bs into any I've ever stepped.
randyho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2019, 10:07 PM   #23
TylerFirearms

Class-7 FFL, MRFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyho View Post
Chuck, congrats on the 5 year mark. Please take pride in your store having the least gun store bs into any I've ever stepped.

Yeah... we’ve been doing some ads with Justin from the 98 Rock morning show and he calls it “no gun brovado”.... LOL. It’s sounds way cooler when he says it.

When I started the company, I wanted to make sure that everyone, regardless of their background, income level, or heritage are treated the same - with honesty and respect. The main way to do that is not BS people. You never know who that person is that walks through the door and a lot of our customers know more than we do about a particular sub-topic within the gun world. It just makes you look like an ass when the person you’re talking to knows more than you... LOL

Chuck

$129 HQL Classes - Fingerprints Included

4367 Hollins Ferry Rd (directions)
Suite 2C
Halethorpe, MD 21227

Tel: 410-921-6393 (click to call)

*** Tyler Firearms is proud to be veteran owned and operated ***
TylerFirearms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2019, 02:16 AM   #24
c4snipar

Even tho I have never shop and prob won’t shop at your shop but your way of doing business is way to go!
c4snipar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2019, 09:23 AM   #25
DigDug

Congrats Chuck!

I hadn't realized that your shop was only five years old. You've been my go to shop for most of those five years and it's great to see how busy you have become. Looking forward to many more purchases in the next five!
DigDug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2019, 09:48 PM   #26
Steyr40

Congrats on 5 years, Chuck!!! You guys are the greatest! From the first time I walked in I noticed the difference. Consistently great service and prices, not to mention, stand up guys. You are my absolute go-to LGS, and the very first place I recommend to friends and family. Thanks for all you do for the shooting community.
Steyr40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Dealers > Tyler Firearms, LLC.