• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwnthehatch

10-32
    Nov 6, 2007
    Kent Island
    I thought I would start my own thread with pics of my Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser with a Knoxx Blackhawk SpecOps recoil reducing stock.

I'm a firm believer in the Knoxx recoil reducing products. I bought my mossberg 500 about a year ago, went straight to my back yard and fired five 3" magnum 00 buck shells through it. After the third shell my hand felt like it was going to fall off. I painfully fired off the last two shells and went straight to my computer to find something to reduce the recoil.

I chose the Knoxx recoil reducing breachers grip due to all the good feedback on the internet. It was fairly pricey at $84 but I ordered it anyway. Once it arrived and was installed I went back to my back yard. I fired 5 rounds of 3" 00 buck magnums one second apart. There was a definate kick but no more pain. I had my wife fire it (first time ever shooting a shotgun) with a 2 3/4 slug and she handled it with ease. See video link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd3pxJGki1w

I decided to also buy the Knoxx SpecOps Stock ($119.95) since it was a little more practical since my wife would be using it as well. After being backordered at Midway USA for months it finally arrived today. I'll shoot it when the weather clears up and give a report.

Here's some pics with the stock installed. The Knoxx breacher's grip and the stock pistol grip are side by side for comparison.

Attachments

• IMG_1709.jpg
      IMG_1709.jpg
      96 KB · Views: 436

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    awesome, i have the same gun:party29: chicks dig breachers:party29: i've been thinking about that stock but for now i use a basic adjustable stock that works fine for alot less $

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    for JIC SHTF....i figured a zombie hunter would be prepared;) for me it looks badass so wtf:D besides you could seriously tattoo someones forehead with it

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    the barrel is ported/slotted to allow the gas to escape and the tip is pointy to stick into the doorframe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom