• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    I've loved the look of this thing since day one!! I'm not gonna trust my life with it as I got a Glock but I've always wanted one!

Do you think the issue was limp wrist with such a small gun? I don't mean to insult you as I know a lot of shooters follow the recoil, which doesn't allow the pistol to operate as designed. I've done it with Walthers. I Also follow the recoil with my 44 Vaquero because it makes shooting more enjoyable.

Or you think it was something else?

If you want to meet up sometime, I'll trade you 25 rounds thru the Nano for every 5 rounds thru the Vaquero! :)

Waz

SHAZAM!!!
    Dec 15, 2012
    Glen Burnie-ish
    I've loved the look of this thing since day one!! I'm not gonna trust my life with it as I got a Glock but I've always wanted one!

Do you think the issue was limp wrist with such a small gun? I don't mean to insult you as I know a lot of shooters follow the recoil, which doesn't allow the pistol to operate as designed. I've done it with Walthers. I Also follow the recoil with my 44 Vaquero because it makes shooting more enjoyable.

Or you think it was something else?

I do believe limp wristing was a factor. It was my first handgun and I think my inexperience affected my experience. :rolleyes:

I've since expanded my arsenal and feel I've improved as a shooter (at least a little bit, anyway) size wise, I've got a snub nose taurus 605 that I shoot decently. It's a revolver and of course a different caliber, so its not much of an accurate comparison but it is a short barrel like the nano.

I have been tempted to get another one, especially since I frequently see them listed for about $100-150 less than what I paid originally and with 1-8rnd mag included. However, I probably won't seriously consider one until I can legally use it as a ccw.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    If you want to meet up sometime, I'll trade you 25 rounds thru the Nano for every 5 rounds thru the Vaquero! :)

I'll actually take you up on that as soon as I get some free time!! I've been meaning to throw some more 357 sig down range for practice anyway. Let me see what the old lady has planned for me within the next month. I know in two weeks I have that Wedding retreat weekend every Catholic has to go through ugh!!!

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    I'll actually take you up on that as soon as I get some free time!! I've been meaning to throw some more 357 sig down range for practice anyway. Let me see what the old lady has planned for me within the next month. I know in two weeks I have that Wedding retreat weekend every Catholic has to go through ugh!!!

Cool. Just pm me when you get some time. Rarely does a day go by that I don't visit MDS at least once.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    We got one (Nano) as my wife's first 9 mm. I do not like it personally. The trigger looks like a Glock but feels very different, very spongy if you ask me. I ended up getting a S&W Shield myself which gets carried every now and then in an ankle holster as a BUG. I like the Shield but it is no Glock and would carry my Glock 26 or 30S over the Shield or Nano any day. Still looking for Glock to make a single stack 9 mm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom