• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    With things heating up around the country and the very real threat of lefty terrorists trespassing on private property, causing property damage, making verbal threats and inflicting physical harm what rights do we have here in Maryland to protect ourselves and loved ones? I know that in Maryland we do not have property rights per say and we are not allowed to protect our property. However, do we have a right to defend ourselves and our homes if there's a mob of people launching Molotov cocktails into windows of homes in your neighborhood or subdivision? I've asked several in law enforcement who have all told me that unless someone physically breaks into your home there is really nothing you can do legally to defend yourself (As in the commission of a burglary or robbery). In Maryland if your property is being attacked then you need to retreat! Is this the case? Perhaps some of the legal eagles on here can chime in. The law doesn't really address violent rioters / mobs.
    In the second video I posted below you can hear one of the protesters say "At the end of the day it doesn't matter if it's private property or public property, we were trying to get a message across!"
    I think we all know the message and we know where this is headed!
    They seem to have no regard for destruction of property and nobody is stopping them which is even worse! They will get emboldened and they will start killing people next! I'm not sure why this crap hasn't been shut down already! In my opinion every time they have one of these "peaceful protests" The National Guard should be called in to shut them down!

[YT]5ZeLwdRE9z8[/YT]

[YT]MW0zgNUd-f0[/YT]

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads