• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    LOL they called that collection of rifles an arsenal... :)

Also I am always amused at how smug the neighbors are while demonstrating their complete ignorance. Heavy duty explosives and machine guns!

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    No mention of anything illegal having occurred. Why was everything hauled out? Really great reporting.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Are all the neighbors morons or just the ones interviewed? He was strange because he kept to himself and was mean to their kids. I can see why by listening to those A-hats.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    This looks like Montgomery County Pennsylvania, not Maryland.
    Do they have a Red Flag law?

Who cares how many guns the guy has, its no one's business.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    --Elderly vet having psych eval
    --suspected bombs and mortars
    --"a little off", "claimed my backyard as his property", "always mean to my kids"
    --family was concerned, maybe for a reason

No idea if this guy is demented or psychotic, no idea why the family was concerned, no idea if the exotic weapons are inert or not. I refuse to make any stupid, automatic comments about RFLs until more facts are available. There ARE some people that shouldn't have lethal weapons just as there are some who shouldn't have the right to procreate or the privilege to drive

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Red flag or not, the fact that these laws exist are going to make things much worse, basically no more due process and our 4th amendment right to be free from warrantless searches and confiscations are being thrown out the window. Everyone will be guilty until proven innocent.
    "Take the guns first, due process later." -- Donald Trump

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    My favorite quote form the clip....

He even had a couple of SWORDS.

Gasp....

Looks like a lot of collector items.

It’s a shame that this man is going to be vilified for “keeping to himself” and “minding his own business”

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Check out this insane anti-gun propaganda, treating a Vietnam veteran gun collector like he's a terrorist. The RED FLAG TYRANNY is starting.......

Police: Family worried after finding military weapons in elderly couple's Montgomery County home
    https://news.yahoo.com/police-family-worried-finding-military-165419490.html

You forgot to mention that it happened in the PHILADELPHIA suburb Montgomery County, not our collection of Beany Baby gun grabbers.

Also, it was a Yahoo News story, which is reflexively "Gunz BAAAAD! Story follows..."

Still, it SUCKS ta have neighbors and "children" like them.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    My favorite quote form the clip....

He even had a couple of SWORDS.

Gasp....

Looks like a lot of collector items.

It’s a shame that this man is going to be vilified for “keeping to himself” and “minding his own business”

At least his neighbors were on the news so he will know who the biggest d!cks are and can stay away.

The sword comment made me laugh too. Tbh from the quick clip I thought it was a machete but can't be sure.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    The video is from CBS 6, an obviously anti-owned outlet. Everything about that segment screamed that gun owners are nuts and should be locked up. No information on what he did that was against the law (if anything), or why they took all his stuff away. The "bombs" are most likely relics and harmless. I doubt that it was illegal to own them. I'm guessing on that, but we'll see.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    The goal of Red Flags is easy disarmament of their political opponents, I.e. everyone that believes in the 2A.

Really glad the line has already fallen so low as “he was mean to my kids” as being grounds for violating the 2nd, 4th, and 5th amendments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    At least his neighbors were on the news so he will know who the biggest d!cks are and can stay away.

The sword comment made me laugh too. Tbh from the quick clip I thought it was a machete but can't be sure.

The block I grew up on about 16 out of 20 of the houses had swords. Mamaluke swords, Army swords, officer and enlisted, Air Force swords and Navy Swords.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom