• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Does certified mail recommended to mail in the rebate? I haven't done mail in rebate for over a decade and it's been online for the recent years. What's your take? You already mailed yours

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Does certified mail recommended to mail in the rebate? I haven't done mail in rebate for over a decade and it's been online for the recent years. What's your take? You already mailed yours
    Just keep copies. You can pre Rebate from the website then just print out the form all filled out.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Just keep copies. You can pre Rebate from the website then just print out the form all filled out.

Will do!

Hope I was on the right page. I was on the "check on the status" and "click here to register for this offer" but there are no UPC code that match the one I purchased. I purchased the golden saber, which is the same as pictured. Can you advise?

Last edited:

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Will do!

Hope I was on the right page. I was on the "check on the status" and "click here to register for this offer" but there are no UPC code that match the one I purchased. I purchased the golden saber, which is the same as pictured. Can you advise?
    I had to look twice for mine as well, if i recall, you have to check both columns.
    If you still have a problem go to the link on the first post. .

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    My Status as of 01/15
    Your submission has been processed and your response has been mailed. You should receive it by February 11, 2016. If by this date you have not received your response, please contact us at 1-888-859-6995. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom