• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Cummings, Sarbanes (John), Cardin, Mikulski, O'Malley, Frosh...makes ya' feel so proud!

We should add Pelosi since she's a spawn of Tommy D'alsandro...you know, the guy who ran for Governor here in 1954, but forced to drop out due to being implicated in receiving undeclared money from Dominic Piracci, a parking garage owner convicted of fraud, conspiracy, and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Claybreaker 2

Aug 25, 2013
    Frederick County
    Good news! Steny Hoyer finally got around to reading some of the Constitution and thinks its the perfect protection against "big government". He neglected to realize that it is his party that is running and expanding the government, let alone blocking any attempts to reduce its size or return any of its power to the citizens. I guess that in his rush to find out what this fifth amendment Lois Lerner kept mentioning was he didn't have time to read those other bothersome amendments like the second. The Dems seem to be able to dig out a copy of the Constitution when it can be used to cover their corruption but it must have been heavily redacted.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/08/hoyer-constitution-protects-lois-lerner-from-big-government-video/

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Yeppers ...

We should add Pelosi since she's a spawn of Tommy D'alsandro...you know, the guy who ran for Governor here in 1954, but forced to drop out due to being implicated in receiving undeclared money from Dominic Piracci, a parking garage owner convicted of fraud, conspiracy, and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Bossin' Around
    A History Of How Things Got Done In Baltimore

Why do you think that Nanny Pelosi utters the phrase "culture of corruption" so easily? She learned at her daddy's knee.

A MUST read ...

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I heard the news break yesterday on WMAL....I hope he goes down in flames hes a piece of trash

Rep. Elijah E. Cummings, the ranking Democrat on the committee, said he, too, would like to hear Ms. Lerner’s answers to a number of questions about her role in the IRS scrutiny of nonprofit groups’ applications. But he said the committee was trampling on her constitutional rights.

“I am not defending the actions of Lois Lerner, but rather the protections guaranteed by the Constitution to every American,” he said, adding that he is “a little sensitive about rights” because he is the son of two sharecroppers who suffered under pre-civil rights era laws.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ommittee-votes-cite-irs-lerner/#ixzz2yVW0I75L
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Have to wonder if he feels the same way when our Constitutional Rights under the 2nd Amendment get trampled.

This guy is really a piece of work, even for a politician.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Slightly O.T.

Looks like Senator Carl Levin (D-MI) might also be in hot water along with hizhonor Cummings ...

Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

A series of letters between Senator Levin (D-MI), chairman of the Subcommittee on Investigations, and top IRS officials throughout 2012 discuss how to target conservative groups the senator claimed were “engaged in political activities.” In response to a Levin March 30 letter citing the “urgency of the issue,” then-Deputy Commissioner Steven Miller assured the senator that IRS regulations were flexible enough to allow IRS agents to “prepare individualized questions and requests” for select 501(c)(4) organizations.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Nah, Dirty Harry will protect Levin and Cummings will be reelected in a landslide.:mad54:

Levin maybe Cummings no. We all know why. If Cummings is smart he will get in front of this( what ever this is... i t could be nothing), because like most Democrats from his neck of the wood he is expendable and fungable.. if his smart enough to know that he may survive, but so far he seems to be letting the party play him an serve him up to the jackals.

Of course only he knows if there is anything. Criminal here. But only a fool would think that the party will not serve up Cummings to protect more valuable players. I think he is no fool.

Popcorn where is the popcorn?

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Nah, Dirty Harry will protect Levin and Cummings will be reelected in a landslide.:mad54:

True, "the Stupid" in his district just can't help themselves. Without me mentioning names ain't that right you 96%ers and other parasites out there lurking? ;)

United_States_House_of_Representatives%2C_Maryland_District_7_map.png

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    True, "the Stupid" in his district just can't help themselves. Without me mentioning names ain't that right you 96%ers and other parasites out there lurking? ;)

Ahem...

Thanks to the magic of redistricting, the 7th Congressional now contains a few people who get up and go to work every day. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to now be represented by a West Baltimore POS. I'm almost as thrilled to be in Jim Brochin's district, again thanks to the same magic.

This is one non-parasite who will be looking to set things right on the campaign trail.

Up to date district map is here:
    http://www.mdp.state.md.us/redistricting/2010/congDist.shtml

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Ahem...

Thanks to the magic of redistricting, the 7th Congressional now contains a few people who get up and go to work every day. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to now be represented by a West Baltimore POS. I'm almost as thrilled to be in Jim Brochin's district, again thanks to the same magic.

This is one non-parasite who will be looking to set things right on the campaign trail.

May I suggest spiking the water, piss in the malt liquor or move away from the pos. :shrug: What I said in the prior message is 100% fact.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    May I suggest spiking the water, piss in the malt liquor or move away from the pos. :shrug: What I said in the prior message is 100% fact.

I hear ya, just venting over the way the district maps have been drawn. I like your first two suggestions, though I feel nuking from orbit may have better and more lasting results. As to the third option, my family has been a part of northern Baltimore County since the early 1800s. I expect to leave our fair state eventually but not before I have exhausted all efforts in fighting against the progressive, statist douchewaffles ruining Maryland and America.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    I lost a half hour of my life on Saturday. Went to our grandaughters graduation from UMUC and had to listen to Cummings give the commencement address. What a POS.:sad20:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    WANTED: Dead or Alive

Well, maybe not THAT drastic, but ...

TheBlaze.com -
    $1 Million Bounty to Be Offered for ‘Smoking Gun’ in IRS Targeting Scandal

A nonprofit group hopes to award a $1 million bounty to anyone who can provide “smoking gun” evidence to implicate IRS leadership or members of the Obama administration who purposefully targeted conservative and tea party-affiliated groups, TheBlaze has learned.

Catherine Engelbrecht, president of the nonprofit group True the Vote, will be officially announcing the bounty Wednesday night on Megyn Kelly’s Fox News show, “The Kelly File” at 9 p.m. ET.

Wanna bet that he'll be the first to land someone a sizeable chunk of cash ? There's GOT TO BE someone in his circle who knows but was afraid to speak for fear of lossing a cushy gov'mnt job. And, just like the 'isolated incident' VA scandals that are overflowing across the country, more and more people are regaining their sense of conscience.

This could also make for a 'twofer' since Cummings was just named as the ranking DemocRAT member opposite Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C. on the Congressional Benghazi Investigation.

Attachments

• Cummings Dead or Alive.JPG
      Cummings Dead or Alive.JPG
      22.4 KB · Views: 474

frozencesium

BBQ Czar
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 5, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Ahem...

You think that's bad, I'm in 3. I mean WTF gerrymandering...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom