• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebelwon

Jul 10, 2013
    Woodstock, MD (HoCo)
    I so wish that Republicans, Independents, or even DINOs could find and promote a viable candidate against this guy. I, too, was gerrymandered into his District; yeah, like he really represents my views,.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    5th amendment Self-incrimination, shouldn't that be stricken or repealed? :mad54:

Nope. BUT, if when all the evidence needed to convict is in...no bargains, no compromise and punishment to the fullest extent. She had every chance to come clean and get some leniency. If investigators are made to work that much harder due to stonewalling...the subject gets to catch both barrels.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Nope. BUT, if when all the evidence needed to convict is in...no bargains, no compromise and punishment to the fullest extent. She had every chance to come clean and get some leniency. If investigators are made to work that much harder due to stonewalling...the subject gets to catch both barrels.

I would NOT give her amnesty... UNLESS she could give up and PROVE that the IRS scam came out of the justice dept OR the bastard himself. :mad54:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Yeah, well, ahhhh you obviously haven't got the message that LW groups were denied too and Bobo himself claims not a smidgeon of evidence. The stupid asses that couldn't help themselves will differ with me. :sad20:

Maybe this one is more to the point BB ...

Attachments

• Cummings trunk.jpg
      Cummings trunk.jpg
      48.3 KB · Views: 395

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Issa fires back ...

TheHill.com -
    Issa slams Oversight foe as IRS feud continues

“Your tactics undermine the committee's investigative prerogatives and harm the institutional interests of the House of Representatives,” Issa wrote to Cummings.

"Even though the White House helped orchestrate your ascension to ranking member, I have encouraged, and continue to encourage, you to subordinate your political loyalties to the institutional interests of the committee and the House, especially in cases like this where obstructing the committee's work risks permanently disadvantaging Congress in its interactions with the executive branch,” he added.

Cummings babbles in response ...

"The entire country has now seen firsthand how Chairman Issa runs this Committee in violation of House Rules, and no reasonable person would accept his legal views over those of the United States Supreme Court," Cummings said. "Contrary to Chairman Issa's baseless accusations, we are not defending Lois Lerner or her actions — we are defending the Constitution and the rights it guarantees to all Americans."

Jebus ... Can he get it any more backwards ? Rhetorical question, as we ALL know the answer. He needs to wear this pin.

Attachments

• ass-backwards-badge.jpg
      ass-backwards-badge.jpg
      13.2 KB · Views: 301

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    More than an embarrassment ...

He's a gov'mnt THUG who uses race as a weapon to silence the voices of truth and freedom.

Catherine Engelbrecht, president of "True The Vote", gives a heart wrenching testimony to Congress about being preyed upon by the IRS and other government agencies ... including the PRofMD's 'finest' hizhonor Elijah Cummings.

Listen closely at the 1:48 mark ...

And at 2:10 Cummings has the look like someone crapped in his toothbrush ...

Engelbrecht Manufacturing Inc is a precision CNC company with defense (meaning weapons parts) contracts. Thus her reference to 'out of the ordinary' BATFE 'inspections'.

True the Vote to Elijah Cummings: Retract Your Smears

THIS is the face of gov'mnt tyranny ... SEE IT, KNOW IT, REMEMBER IT in November.

Attachments

• cummings.jpg
      cummings.jpg
      32.4 KB · Views: 261
    Feb 28, 2013
    Who was the smug ******* around 5:15 or so that looked like he just woke up wondering if she was still speechifying?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Who was the smug ******* around 5:15 or so that looked like he just woke up wondering if she was still speechifying?

The guy on the upper left is Keith Ellison ... Trey Gowdy is lower right. I can't tell who is upper right ... and dozing ...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    But WAIT, there's more ...

He's a gov'mnt THUG who uses race as a weapon to silence the voices of truth and freedom.

Catherine Engelbrecht, president of "True The Vote", gives a heart wrenching testimony to Congress about being preyed upon by the IRS and other government agencies ... including the PRofMD's 'finest' hizhonor Elijah Cummings.

Listen closely at the 1:48 mark ...

And at 2:10 Cummings has the look like someone crapped in his toothbrush ...

Engelbrecht Manufacturing Inc is a precision CNC company with defense (meaning weapons parts) contracts. Thus her reference to 'out of the ordinary' BATFE 'inspections'.

True the Vote to Elijah Cummings: Retract Your Smears

THIS is the face of gov'mnt tyranny ... SEE IT, KNOW IT, REMEMBER IT in November.

ATF Director: 'Wish I Had Better Answers' About ATF Agents Probing a Tea Party Conservative

Catherine Engelbrecht had a Federal Firearms License (FFL) for 12 years. "And suddenly she applies for tax exempt status, and you're knocking on her door twice in 13 months," Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) told Jones at a hearing on Wednesday.

"Congressman, I wish I had better answers," Jones said.

Jordan noted that ATF generally does FFL compliance inspections only in cases with "high-risk indicators," such as criminal activity -- but none of those indicators applied to Engelbrecht:

"Imagine what this lady felt like," a heated Jordan told Jones. "She gets the full weight of the federal government coming down on her and her family and her business, and all she's trying to do is get a tax-exempt status that had been routine for 50 years, and suddenly now the federal government (is) saying, no, no, no -- you're not going to get that tax-exempt status, and we're going to send four federal agencies out to harass you, including yours."

As hizhonor Cummings handled the high-profile racist smear campaign ...

Attachments

• tyranny_jefferson.jpg
      tyranny_jefferson.jpg
      54.7 KB · Views: 215

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom