• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dplay

Mar 27, 2016
    A.A. co. north
    My wife wanted to buy her first gun, so yesterday we stopped at Tyler Firearms to see what they had. Chuck and Eric couldn't have been more helpful. Chuck schooled me on Maryland's nonsensical gun laws; and Eric guided both of us through MSP's licensing portal (not an easy task, but Eric was very understanding of our computer illiteracy). So, long story short, we left 2 guns in jail for 7 days; one for her (Taurus Millennium G2) and one for me (FN 509). Tyler Firearms in Halethorpe will be our first stop from now on.

awdnick2986

MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2013
    Did they have more of the G2's? I have been looking at getting one but can never find them in MD and the cost to transfer just doesn't make it worth it.

dplay

Mar 27, 2016
    A.A. co. north
    Did they have more of the G2's? I have been looking at getting one but can never find them in MD and the cost to transfer just doesn't make it worth it.

I didn't see any more in the case, but give them a call. If they don't have one, they might be able to order one for you.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    My wife wanted to buy her first gun, so yesterday we stopped at Tyler Firearms to see what they had. Chuck and Eric couldn't have been more helpful. Chuck schooled me on Maryland's nonsensical gun laws; and Eric guided both of us through MSP's licensing portal (not an easy task, but Eric was very understanding of our computer illiteracy). So, long story short, we left 2 guns in jail for 7 days; one for her (Taurus Millennium G2) and one for me (FN 509). Tyler Firearms in Halethorpe will be our first stop from now on.

Thank you for the kind words. It really does mean a lot coming from you. It lets us know we’re doing what I set out to do 4 years ago when I started the company. Eric has been such a huge part of our success over the last few months. We’re both looking forward to you both returning next week.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    What do the G2's come with magazine wise? Also your website price is that OTD or before Taxes or $10 MSP Transfer? Thanks.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    What do the G2's come with magazine wise? Also your website price is that OTD or before Taxes or $10 MSP Transfer? Thanks.

The PT111 G2 comes with two magazines, and the prices on our website are the price of the gun, then add 6% sales tax and $10 MSP fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom