• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    This should be a good one, the Nation's Gun Show, 22-24 Nov at the Dulles Expo Center in VA. First one after the election, as Virginia comes to grips with their new reality. If you are able to volunteer please send an e-mail to events at marylandshallissue with a .org

Chantilly Gun Show
    Dulles Expo Center
    Friday - Sunday, 22-24 Nov
    4320 Chantilly Shopping Center
    Chantilly, VA 20153

Show open to the public:
    Friday - 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
    Saturday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    Sunday - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Friday 22 Nov
    2:30 - 8:00 PM
    1. ShafTed
    2. Kaffakid

Saturday 23 Nov
    8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
    1. DivingDriver
    2. Biggfoot44

1:00 - 5:00 PM
    1. DivingDriver
    2. Mike OTDP
    3. Biggfoot44

Sunday 24 Nov
    9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
    1. Michael B.

1:00 - 5:00 PM
    1. ShafTed
    2. James B.
    3. Bob A

If you're a first-timer, there is good info here:

https://www.marylandshallissue.org/...ry/4-public-documents/56-msi-show-primer-2018

Volunteers get free admission to the show. (And there's nothing to prevent a little shopping before or after your shift.) Another thing worth mentioning, some vendors, upon seeing you have a vendor badge, will give a few $$ off a purchase. Not all vendors will do this, but it could be an added bonus for volunteers.

MSI now also has a volunteer incentive program, if you volunteer for a total of four shifts at gun shows (all day Saturday or Sunday counts as two shifts) you will get a FREE membership renewal!

Last edited:

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Put me down for Saturday love. Doesn't look like Mrs. DD is going to be able to make it but I should be able to do all day.

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Be nice if we could get a few more folks in here. I'll be getting tired of talking all day long.:)
    Don't worry if you've never done this before we'll give you a cheat sheet to use.
    Looking forward to meeting some new folks and catching up with old friends.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Go ahead and put me down for Saturday afternoon. I may be delayed a bit, I have to drive up to Winchester and winterize a camper, but that should not take more than an hour.

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Thanks to all the Patriots that helped out at the MSI both today at Chantily. Due to their hard work we were able to sign up a bunch of new members.
    The fellowship was welcomed as we caught up with what's been going on in our lives and and enjoyed being in good company with like minded folks.
    Due to the events in Virginia and the leaning of their new legislators lots of folks that live in VA were very interested in how we have been countering the attack on our 2A rights .
    Keep on fighting the fight fellow patriots against the trampling of our God given rights, many are watching!

Attachments

• 200E71A1-1461-4519-BE1A-C1CD3B3A0EDF.jpg
      200E71A1-1461-4519-BE1A-C1CD3B3A0EDF.jpg
      113.7 KB · Views: 217

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Left to right :

First time volunteer, big hat tip ! But we're not sure his screen name , and don't give out muggle names w/o prior approval , Rack &Roll , Mike OTDP , Biggfoot44 , Diving Diver .

Plenty of opportunities for more first time volunteers . It's enjoyable , rewarding , helps our cause , and earns you credits to our membership renewal . Experienced Volunteers will be on hand to assist you in getting up to speed .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    No Problemo .

Still opportunities for tomorrow , did we mention free admission to the Show ?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I was there for MSI Sunday afternoon.

It was busier than the usual Sunday show. The parking lot was packed; I had to park way offsite; guys with pickup trucks were parked on the little grassy bits.

Inside there was a lot of activity, but no appearance of panic buying. That will come after their legislature turns the screws with some stinking unconstitutional laws. If they do. (And I hope they try, because the blowback in the next election cycle will finish the Dems in VA for a decade or more.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom