RED FLAG Demo @ HOGAN's House! This Sat. 2pm!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• salute.jpg
      salute.jpg
      10.6 KB · Views: 356

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Obviously I can't be there but if someone can provide me more or less direct telephone numbers to get to a real person and not a recording I'll blow up their phones at the same time that my Patriot Picket brothers are outside demonstrating.

usa259

Mar 11, 2015
    Will be working this Saturday, will be thinking of you all, see below.

Was just reading The Founders' Second Amendment, by Stephen P. Halbrook and came across this paragraph on page 36:

A majority of the Divan may have felt that a firearms ban would be unenforceable at the time. But the rumor that the disarming measure was actually being enforced by the Redcoats sparked widespread protest and led the patriots to escalate their intimidation of the counselors. Some counselors wrote accounts of how literally thousands of patriots, at the times led by militia officers and in some cases armed, assembled at their houses and intimidated them into resigning. Others recorded how mobs appeared at their houses, but they were able to flee to Boston and be protected by Gage's forces. Such accounts filled the newspapers

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The Calvert Street garage is literally less than 3 blocks from the State House and will be open and FREE.

Because of the beautiful weather, the Annapolis City Dock area around Mission BBQ is likely to be pretty crowded, with parking almost impossible to find.

So I recommend parking in the Calvert Garage and walking to Mission BBQ, and then walking back to our rally at Lawyer’s Mall.

From the Statehouse steps, go to the right around the Statehouse, and continue around the circle to FRANCIS STREET.

FRANCIS STREET drops you down to MAIN STREET, which takes you right to the City Dock area. Look left to see Mission BBQ.

Great job Notorius AOB, for reserving the second floor dining area just for us!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

Beoooooooooooooo! Nice job!

Since we have many folks walking down to Mission BBQ (for the National Anthem plus lunch) at noon, we are inviting our Patriots to turn our lunch hike into a March For Our Rights

Simply do this: Find your parking in the area of the Statehouse by 11:15am (with the free Calvert Garage being the best option). Rendezvous with our March crew no later than 11:30am on the sidewalk in front of the Statehouse to pick up a "RED FLAG" sign, a "Second Amendment" sign, or a flag so that we can garner even more attention for our noble cause during a hike down Main Street to Mission BBQ. Of course, you can bypass a sign or flag and just walk with us, too!

ALERT: We will depart with our group at 11:30am to be at Mission BBQ in time for the National Anthem by noon, with the upstairs eating area graciously reserved for our Rally attendees.

We will be able to stow the signs and flags upstairs while we eat and stage another March on our return trip to the Statehouse for our Rally at 2pm.

We know we will get plenty of attention from the public and the media--attention that will put more pressure on Gov. Hogan to DO THE RIGHT THING!

As you can see from our last "March Down Main", it's a eye-catching scene that will undoubtedly be captured on bystander photos and posted to social media.

Anyone who joined our last "March Down Main" knows what an energizing experience it is to take this stance for our rights!

Attachments

• 58985EAD-2647-4A9D-B5F0-3C80353271DC.jpg
      58985EAD-2647-4A9D-B5F0-3C80353271DC.jpg
      81.6 KB · Views: 288
    • 448A2682-DFF7-4399-B77A-6A4C065756FA.jpg
      448A2682-DFF7-4399-B77A-6A4C065756FA.jpg
      77.1 KB · Views: 291
    • 26DF94C5-1621-483D-B951-3DC73797A436.jpg
      26DF94C5-1621-483D-B951-3DC73797A436.jpg
      78 KB · Views: 283
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread