• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    Bought a cz455 tacticool last week. Got around to mounting a scope on it last night. While messing around with the scope I heard a clicking from the mag release moving with the action while the bottom medal is stationary. I found the torque specs online but it isn’t like the stock has pillars and I don’t want to mess up my new gun. The tacticool stock is just a Boyd’s laminate stock.

robmints

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2011
    Bought a cz455 tacticool last week. Got around to mounting a scope on it last night. While messing around with the scope I heard a clicking from the mag release moving with the action while the bottom medal is stationary. I found the torque specs online but it isn’t like the stock has pillars and I don’t want to mess up my new gun. The tacticool stock is just a Boyd’s laminate stock.

The specs online are way tight if they are still 44 inch pounds. 20 inch pounds is about as tight as most need to go. But action screw torque is a method of tuning your cz for accuracy.

You can bed or pillar bed the rifle. Or send it to DJ and he will do it for you. I think he still sells a kit if you want to do yourself.

Or you can do a pirate job with aluminum tape

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom