• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    eBay has a couple of promos running that could mean some pretty nice discounts on "sporting goods" today. First, they have an eBay bucks promo of 8% which is sitewide, not just sporting goods. I do not know if that is targeted or open to everyone. You do need to activate it though. It should show up on the eBay home page or you should have a message in your eBay messages folder. Secondly, today only, they are discounting sporting goods 15% using the promo code PERFECTGAME. This code is only good for today, Dec 14 and you can only use it once but usually you can add items from multiple sellers to your cart and the code will apply to the whole cart.

For Android/Samsung users, the Samsung pay app currently has $75 eBay gift cards for $67.50 (10% off). Max of 2 gift cards per 24 hour period.

Happy holiday shopping!

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Another one today: PICKUPSALE

15% off all items except electronics, and 10% off electronics. Maximum benefit is $75 off.
    3d103a64ce00fe05c3ee91405dba198c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    Used this to pick up some presents and some stuff I had sitting in the cart.

Make sure the people you are buying from don't jack up their prices to compensate for the coupon. Also check shipping dates. Almost had a present arrive in January.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Used this to pick up some presents and some stuff I had sitting in the cart.

Make sure the people you are buying from don't jack up their prices to compensate for the coupon. Also check shipping dates. Almost had a present arrive in January.

Good advice. Almost did this with a folding knife recently until Z man reminded me to compare prices at Amazon and elsewhere.

And checking ship dates is another good reminder.

Dammit, I maxed out that $75 too. :D

Chance favors the prepared mind ... or shopper. ;) I'm guessing the items were preselected waiting for the next opportunity.

Debating about getting a ballistic chronograph and maybe a couple of other items, but need to do price comparisons first because I was less prepared.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Chance favors the prepared mind ... or shopper. ;) I'm guessing the items were preselected waiting for the next opportunity.

Debating about getting a ballistic chronograph and maybe a couple of other items, but need to do price comparisons first because I was less prepared.

Yeah, I have a nice shopping list of tools I need for the shop. So many coupons going around lately that I wait for them to buy anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom