• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shmuel2004

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 1, 2016
    Pikesville, MD
    My club is setting conference calls with legislators from District 11 (Baltimore County - Pikesville/Owings Mills). We want ae much participation from people who live in District 11, as possible. Due to time constraints, only members of the Givati Club will be permitted to speak on the call and I will personally screen anyone who wants to join.

Check this post for updates!!

I'm setting up conference calls with District 11 (Baltimore County - Pikesville/Owings Mills). If you want to join you need to email me at: sfrankel18@gmail.com. Please reference Conference Call in the email subject line.

You will be emailed the info for the call on Wednesday night along with my analysis/talking points.

YOU CAN JOIN THE CALL AND REMAIN ANONYMOUS. Only I will see who is on the call, so unless you want to say something, you can join the call and be anonymous. Even if you have nothing to say, it is important to join the call, so that we can make a strong showing.

I have calls set up with the following elected representatives:

Delegate Jon Cardin
    Thursday, February 21 @ 11:15am

Delegate Shelly Hettleman
    Friday, February 22/@ 3:45pm

Here is how this will work you. You will call in with the number provided. We will start the call early so that we can all get on the same page and so that I can go over the ground rules. We will do a roll call for those who want to say something or not be anonymous. When the delegate comes on, I will intro myself and the club. If they allow, I will give an opening statement and then ask if they have any questions that they want answered. Please do not intterupt, you will have a chance to address any issues. Again, if they allow, I will call on those who have indicated that they want to speak. You must be extremely brief and and respectful. If anyone becomes anything less than calm and respectful, I will end the call immediately.

I know we won't change their minds. But, I want them to know that they represent people who care enough to show our faces and make our disagreement known. They need to know that what they decide impacts real people who they represent.

Personal plea: I am spending my vacation today working many hours to get all this done. If you care about these issues, the least you can do is take a half hour of your time to join this conference call. I'm doing all the work for you, show some appreciation and show up!!

City residents, we will try to work on conference calls next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom