• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K-43

West of Morning Side
    Oct 20, 2010
    PG
    SIG 1911 C3 (Compact Conceal Carry) in 45 ACP. Basically a Commander size slide on an aluminum Officers' Model size frame with strap checkering, beavertail, and fancy rosewood grips.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I carry a G33. I carried a 20 year old G 27 and figured i would upgrade to something newer and thought i would like the 357 cartridge, i do. I used to carry a shield in 9 and 45 but find the glock more comfortable, but the shields were not uncomfortable. I carried one friday and the glock feels better on me. I use an inside the waist band kydex. I have never spent more than $35 on a kydex IWB and haven’t found one i don’t like...a lot.
    What is your carrying experience?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    It's situational depending on the perceived type of threat and the level of likelihood in encountering a threat.

brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    You all do realize that you have been trolled? I know now what and how you carry...not smart at all to divulge that info.

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    EDC M&P shield in 40 caliber in an Alien gear 3.0 holster. When i am heading to Bodymore or Killadelphia I carry my Sig 229 in .357. I like the extra rounds and knockdown power of the Sig when in dangerous territory.I carry it in an Alien Gear 3.0 that a very nice member on here gave me. I like having two holsters as my set up is different between the two.

Nobody

Nobody

bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    I live in Md so my choices are pretty limited
    d31500eefd8f91188f2e311cd86bffcf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    For now this us what I have to work with.

0c9719080eed267b19817cebe00c6780.jpg

However I Just picked up a G27 and got a Sig .357 conversion barrel. I’m thinking it’s about time I go through the process and get at least a restricted permit.

Moorvogi

Firearm Advocate
    Dec 28, 2014
    AR 15 Pistol chambered in 458 SOCOM, because trench coats are still in style.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Here’s a question i know i will regret asking, but after 1 year and 500+ posts do you thinking i am trolling anyone, or just asking a fun question that people can answer or not. Frankly, i bave enjoyed the responses.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    You all do realize that you have been trolled? I know now what and how you carry...not smart at all to divulge that info.
    What will happen? Someone going to come after us now?

So a person knows what, and how we carry. Come get us. You think we would be any less aware of said person?

What makes knowing that information a threat game changer?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Glock 43 in a crossbreed IWB holster. Went from carrying a Glock 27 and love the difference in weight and thickness.
    Bro. Ditch that crossbreed and get a Vedder lightweight. The clip allows you to adjust the cant also. They have the "claw" which when attached, the pants help push the pistol closer to your body. I don't use it because the 43 is this enough that it disappears. I can see with a larger pistol it would help. PM me if you want see/ try it. I live in Glen Burnie and go into locust point once or twice a week. Could meet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom