• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    oh, I had assumed these included the milling codes as well.

Nope, which makes the anti-gunner claims all the more ridiculous. I have a 3D printer, it’s not big enough to create the liberator, nor do I really want to. No criminal is going to spend the money necessary to get a printer large enough when they can get a gun for less elsewhere.

I don’t have the time, space, or money to invest in the milling machinery to actually create an AR-15 from raw materials. The anti’s seem to think that people can just hit print and a gun is going to appear in minutes.

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    Nope, which makes the anti-gunner claims all the more ridiculous. I have a 3D printer, it’s not big enough to create the liberator, nor do I really want to. No criminal is going to spend the money necessary to get a printer large enough when they can get a gun for less elsewhere.

I don’t have the time, space, or money to invest in the milling machinery to actually create an AR-15 from raw materials. The anti’s seem to think that people can just hit print and a gun is going to appear in minutes.

That's exactly what they think, just like they think the Virginia Tech shooter ordered guns from the internet, and they showed up at his door 2 days later, no questions asked.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    That's exactly what they think, just like they think the Virginia Tech shooter ordered guns from the internet, and they showed up at his door 2 days later, no questions asked.

There are plenty that believe the Madden tournament killer bought his guns in an instant in FL.

Reality is too inconvenient for most.

onedash

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2016
    Calvert County
    I just want to download the bullets instead of waiting for them to show up at my door. When can we do that? It would be more fun mailing bullets to liberals than actually getting bullets delivered via email. Turn my microwave into the inbox like when Arnold came back to 1984.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    iu

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Perhaps DefCad has continued to maintain the "Blue Wall" so sales in Free America can be contrasted with sales in enjoined states to establish the loss of sales because of illegal injunctions as proof of damages?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom