• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Some Russians love freedom (Who woulda thought?), American Democrats do not! What's so bad about good relations with Russia anyway? Would it be the end of the world if our countries got along? They are probably the last country that I would want to go to war with. I served with many Russians in the I.D.F. many of whom enjoyed killing and torture. Many Russian soldiers are ruthless and brutal and would be a formidable foe IMHO. In the meantime, here in America it seems as if Demorats revel in the idea of another cold war. That being said nobody forced my family or I to vote for Trump. There is simply no evidence that they rigged the election especially not here in Maryland as it has been claimed. I do have actual physical evidence that illegal immigrants and those not eligible to vote a.k.a. minor children did vote in the last Presidential election and nobody gave a shit! Nobody took action and I have the emails to prove it. I went to the Maryland State Board of elections, The Maryland Prosecutors Office, The Office of the Attorney General, The FBI (lotta good that probably did) & Judicial Watch and nobody gave a crap even with solid evidence including the State Board of Elections admitting that the person or persons voted but I could rest assured that their vote didn't count! LOL! Yeah right!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-woman-arrested-washington-accused-acting-russian-government-191240520.html

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    This woman has done a lot to advance gun rights in Russia and here as well. She is also a very avid sports shooter. As far as I'm concerned we need all the help we can get right now. Sacha Baron Cohen and Showtime did us no favors and it's going to hurt us big time! Make no mistake they are at war with us! Mostly the internal fighting and bickering could tear us apart at a time we need to desperately stick together!

https://www.facebook.com/mvbutina

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom