• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    That’s not an answer. So if “we” are responsible for NYC’s long standing rights rationing, what was your role?
    You mis-read, when I said "we" I was commenting on how lucky we are with our current administration.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    The quote was about rich people from NYC getting permits, I gave an example you apparently don't like?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Oh you must not have heard, Obama is gone. We now have an America First president with an outstanding list of successes. Try to keep up.
    Nah, .....I've heard all the jokes and insults thrown my way, still won't stop me from forming my own opinion on things. He's an embarrassment, pure and simple.

Actually what's MORE embarrassing is that this was the best the GOP could muster up.

Moorvogi

Firearm Advocate
    Dec 28, 2014
    If we could "like" posts on this forum, you would get a two :thumbsup: for this.

I am one of countless Marylanders who know it is FUTILE to apply, so I didn't. I am not going to waste my time/money/effort on a lost cause in order only to drive down the statistics that the state uses to brag about how nearly all applicants get approved, and reach the false conclusion that it simply must not be a problem to get a permit in Maryland.

THIS.. is why i DID apply. One of the reasons anyway.. obviously. I'm not a business owner etc etc. The restrictions that i've found most trainers put on their students is self imposed because they got tired of the students going back to them wanting a refund when they weren't approved. Now they weed them out for their own piece of mind.

Every state has their shortcomings, Maryland included.

PTPG

Dec 10, 2018
    We will talk to anyone and tell them the honest truth about their situation, but we never make any guarantees regardless of anyone's situation and we make sure everyone we talk to knows we can not in any way/shape/form make guarantees and to be weary of those that do. Whether they decide to train with us is completely up to them. Any body that would like to discuss G&S can call us at 833-2PTPGUN ext 700. Note: we will be busy training Thursday - Sunday this week from 7am approx 5pm, and we will be busy in Annapolis all day Monday(any body in SOMD that needs a ride let us know, but plan to be there all day).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom