• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 38super

Jan 8, 2016
    Montgomery County
    I saw some Dillon presses there also Sarco is there with lots of stuff they won’t ship to Maryland. There was about 6 dealers that had surplus O3 M1 Garand and carbine parts.

Cruacious

C&R Farmer
    Apr 29, 2015
    Elkton
    I went up with a friend and he got a great deal on a G98 that was all matching sans bolt with a good barrel, an Ishapore 2A1 that was in typical Ishapore shape (beat, grease covered, good working order and excellent barrels), and a G.98 bayonet (not sawback) that perfectly matched the metal sheath it was paired with. I got nothing, but saw some stuff for decent prices. Some guy sold a M1 Carbine (Korea Refurb Inland) with bayonet and canvas case for 1,000. And I saw a M1 Garand is great shape for 900. All together the show was pretty good.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Went to the show, bought a few small items, both rooms were full like a typical York show.

I stopped at Gander Outdoor as I usually do after the show, and the parking lot was packed, which is not normal.

It turns out this store location is closing. Camping World wants all their locations to be able to sell campers & RVs. They've been in negotiations to expand this one since they bought Gander a while back, but it didn't pan out.

Anyway, HUGE sale going on, but probably not for long, looked like store is probably down to 50-60% of stock left.

All firearms and ammo 15% off.
    All boating stuff 70% off.
    Everything else 40% off.

If you're a fisherman, lots of rods&reels and accessories left. Most hunting and archery gear is already cleared out. Lots of generators and firearms left.

Ammo is hit or miss. Lots of boxes of 9mm and .40 fmj (Rem UMC), 100 round packs of Federal .223, and 300 round boxes of Aguila 5.56. Lots of shotgun ammo in various types.

Plenty of other calibers still on the shelf, but not in large quantities like the ones I listed.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Picked up a good amount of new in wrapper Pmags Gen2 for $9 each and some PMags for my CZ Scorpion. $25, online $20 if you can find them plus shipping. Figured it was worth picking some up.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Got back a little while ago...thought the show was good though many desirable things were priced too high...seems to be the norm now. A buddy did find a revolver he's been looking for these past couple of years...he'll be getting that transferred to MD. I found a Colt Trooper from the early '50s in awesome condition for a great price...made a deal below market and then some. Brian at SCSG is handling that transfer for me.

I was happy with the way things turned out.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I got what I went for. Thanks SCSG! Lots of powder and stuff there, even a couple jugs of VARGET. Saw some interesting guns but nothing I wanted to bring home. Not to say that there wasn't some nice stuff, it's just that I'm getting a little more focused on certain items I want to add to the collection in my old age. Some prices were a bit high but there were some deals to be had too. When it came time to leave, it seemed that all the gates were closed. Might have been due to the Halloween parade taking a bit longer than they anticipated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom