• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Thank you for your service sir and a well reasoned letter. You may want to forward it to Mike Miller, Sen Pres as he is from PG county. Since no one else has brought it up I will. PG county is one ugly shit hole of a county populated by Libtard morons, MANY of who work for the Fed Govt and are used to living off the public nipple. The fact the PG County was the hot bed of bad mortgages just goes to show you the intelligence level of the average resident.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    In about 2 years wife and I are fleeing to another state. I'll be sending a letter to whoever is governor, the legislature, and newspaper explaining why. My wife and I are both working professionals who pay a lot of taxes and fees to this state.

The same thing happened in California, middle class working professionals left. Thankfully we live in a country with other states that have better tax codes and 2nd ammendment rights.

Dreamquencher

Grammar Nazgûl
    Jan 20, 2013
    Undisclosed Location, MD
    Dear Governor,

I am an active duty USAF officer in the process of relocating to Andrews AFB MD. I wanted to express my thanks for your crystal-clear policies that helped my family determine that it's in our best academic, social, financial, and safety interests to relocate to Virginia.

Welcome, LtCol R.!

As former Assistant Chief Anesthesiologist at Andrews (now Joint Base Something), I wish to join the crowd welcoming you to our forum.

Since I left the military in 2005 after 19 years on active duty after resigning my Regular commission as LtCol, the Woodrow Wilson bridge has been upgraded. My understanding is that commuting to Prince George's from Va is much easier now. As a Maryland native since the 1960s, it saddens me that my home state has become a poster child for 2A infringement with SB281. Most here will surely understand your outlook regarding not relocating to Maryland.

Just be sure to arrange for civilian medical care for you and your family through Tricare or civilian insurance, as military "medicine" is dead as a doornail.

Best of luck with your PCS,

Dreamquencher
    Ex-LtCol, USAF, MC
    Ex-Medical Director of Anesthesia, Travis AFB, CA
    Ex-Assistant Chief Anesthesiologist, Andrews AFB
    Ex-Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, USUHS
    ROTC Det 365 '85, USU '90, WHMC Anesthesiology '94
    http://www.medicalcorpse.com
    http://www.gunsafetymd.org

anand14

Jul 24, 2012
    As others have said, thank you for your service to the USAF. Your letter to Owe Malley is very well written and regardless of whether it will be given merit, you have put across the frustrations of law abiding gun owners very succinctly, due to the dubious verbiage in SB-281 when it is implemented.

Forcing a gun control bill within 100 days of Newtown on Marylanders will be one of his main slogans in 2016.

milldog

Apr 16, 2011
    College Park
    I was going to live in near Severna Park. Not any more.
    -------------------------------------------

First item: I've been around the world, feverishly working to restore order in weak and failing states such as Kosovo, Bosnia, Somalia, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Sadly, Prince George's County's inability to govern and provide essential safety or educational services ranks right alongside the likes of Somalia and Afghanistan.

PG county as a failed state. :lol: Hey, waitaminute, I live in PG county...oh frack :facepalm:

mh53gunner

Dec 17, 2009
    Very well stated. I wonder if Marty O will even bother to reply. Look forward to hearing any updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom