• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Whacka-doodle. This is the same A hole who wanted to remove confederate statutes form battlefields.

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    He is a simpleton. I left a comment, but I wonder if it will be there by tomorrow morning?

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    If someone can find his little speech on YouTube or somehow capture and paste it here, please do.

Here's what he's saying:

He's calling for congress to do 'more to take guns off the streets'. This is ridiculous, its criminals, and they are using illegal guns and its already illegal for criminals to own or possess them. He means to take guns away from law-abiding citizens.

He recounts and exploits the horrific deaths of innocent people, mentioning Las Vegas, the church in Texas, and cherry picks the lefts favorite slaughter, Sandy Hook; its disgusting.

He keeps repeating, 'we should do more to take guns off our streets.' What more does he have in mind, Maryland is already one of the most restricted states in the Country, I guess he wants Maryland to look like Chicago, they have even more 'people control'.

He goes on to attack 'the Republicans', saying they are making it easier for criminals to own weapons. Does he really believe ANYONE wants to let violent criminals to own weapons or hurt people? Only the most ignorant person could actually believe this.

He say's "Lets do reasonable background checks", "take the bump-stock off the streets", "not allow anymore silencers to be on our streets"... Does he not know that anyone wanting to legally buy a handgun must have an HQL (a background check); AND pass a NICS background check for each individual purchase. Has anyone ever heard of anyone using a bump-stock 'on the streets', or anywhere other than the one incident in Vegas? Also, its virtually unheard of for a criminal to use a silencer to commit a crime.

He finishes his pleas with, "and by-God lets not allow more people to carry concealed weapons, when we're not checking their backgrounds and who they are." Does he not understand how difficult it is to get a Wear&Carry permit, and that it requires yet another background check? His hyperbole is completely lost on the few of us that understand everything he's saying is completely false or to be kind the most ignorant words ever spoken on this subject. Didn't he help pass FSA 2013? Isn't this him here at the far left of this picture laughing in celebration for helping to get SB 281 (aka FSA 2013) signed into law?

iu

He concludes repeating the orchestrated tag line, " and thats why I'm out here today, to take guns off the street of America."

Last edited:

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    I had to constantly rewrite my comment to keep it civil. Chances of it remaining on his page I’ll put at 3%

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Before Anthony or Facebook deletes it, here's a sample of the overwhelming pro-2A comments being posted so far. Of all I skimmed, I only found two supporting him, and one was from that crazy MOM's group:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 11.58.10 PM.jpg
      Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 11.58.10 PM.jpg
      102.2 KB · Views: 323

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    If I'm correct I believe this coward yellow streaked back clown was in the military at one time. What a failure. He should go back to hanging out with his backstabbing failure buddy Marty!

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Interesting.... his web site only takes e-mails from the 4th district. What a wuss.

Zip Code Authentication Failed
    The zip code entered indicates that you reside outside the 4th Congressional District of Maryland. Due to the large volume of US mail, emails and faxes we receive, we are only able to accept messages from residents of the 4th District.

If you are a resident of another district, we encourage you to use the Find Your Representative Service available at www.House.gov to learn how to contact your Representative in Congress.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Thank god I am not a resident of the 4th district.

Maybe someone should ask him where my free AR is. He promised a pile of them in every school.

Has he paid the 500k union debt yet? How are his knees feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom