• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    Definitely interested, depending on the model and the cerakoting/engraving options. Still have to finish my PF940 (v1) build, but could stash away the bits for a second to do later...

sfmf

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    So OP here is the basics of what is need to know and I'll update my 2nd post as well

Price Round about?
    Location for pick up?
    shipping available?
    Available models?

What we know:
    Cerekote and engraving included

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    I think you have incorrect info in the OP regarding what models you are talking about. You say they have 43 frames available but no completion kits. Are you sure it’s not the 26?

The only polymer80 products out there are the 17,19, and 26 size.

Glock store supposedly is coming out with a 43 but it has been delay after delay and they are still not on the market.

DENWA

May 5, 2008
    I think you have incorrect info in the OP regarding what models you are talking about. You say they have 43 frames available but no completion kits. Are you sure it’s not the 26?

The only polymer80 products out there are the 17,19, and 26 size.

Glock store supposedly is coming out with a 43 but it has been delay after delay and they are still not on the market.

SS80 makes the G43 80%frame

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham

Correct, but from what I understand, under control of Lenny from the Glock store. It is still not available. Also, OEM parts kits for 17/19's are getting harder to find.
    Are the parts kits Glock OEM or aftermarket?

Livingthedream

Feb 20, 2017
    If this is 21 sports tactical like the pictures of the slides showed I placed an order for a glock 17 slide, showing it was in stock at the time and waited almost 2 months before I finally cancelled. The entire time the website showed in stock but they kept messaging about parts being hard to find.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD

Glockstore is the exclusive distributor for them, and it has yet to hit the market. Just a lot of advertising and snake oil so far.

As it relates to this thread, the OP is stating that there are 17 & 19 complete kits available and frames only for the 43. I’m guessing he means that there are frames only for the 26 as that is actually out and on the market.

Fettski

Jan 15, 2018
    Based on the images, it looks like some of the slides had extra cuts in them as well and some fairly detailed artwork, Are these options available? i am mostly interested in the cut out for an RMR, but the other options have me interested in what else is available. As for the price, it is reasonable and the build day sounds like fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom