• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbarber7973

Certified Fat Bastard
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2007
    Hyattsville, MD
    Any one here going to be at the Gun show this weekend in Upper Marlboro? I will be there on Saturday.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    I'm planning on it, but it all depends on my friends and if they want to go.
    Actually, I'd much rather go to the Dulles show the weekend after, but I want to turn some of the locals/friends on to the idea of gun ownership and Upper Marlboro is close and convenient.

I may be there on Sat. or Sun. morning.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    I've never been either, but sooooo many people have raved about how the Silverado show in U. Marlboro doesn't even compare that I know it is the place I want to be.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Ah what the heck its only money, I will probably go to both.

Much better selection at Dulles.....take the day off and go the first day...Friday PM..well worth it.

I found an M14 Parts Kit for 8 bills earlier this year and the barrel measured a TE of 0

reiflame

Feb 27, 2007
    Why don't they put some in MoCo?

Per Wegman's official communication, they can't find a suitable location. However, the real reason like Hochi said is that MoCo has a law that makes the permit process for any store that sells groceries over x number of feet with x number of employees almost impossible to get. The law in practice only affects Wegmans, Target and Walmart. It was heavily lobbied for by Giant, Safeway and Food Lion.

As a Buffalo native, it's really upsetting. Wegmans is an amazing grocery store and a really good employer, as well as a link to home.

Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    DULLES, I always look forward to that day when they have it ..

its a excape and i get to touch other rifles and enjoy them :)

you can buy more and more mags there ! WOOT

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    DULLES, I always look forward to that day when they have it ..

its a excape and i get to touch other rifles and enjoy them :)

you can buy more and more mags there ! WOOT

How much is the entrance fee? I think I'm gonna try to go :) (need some AR mags, and possibly 5.56 AK mags if they got 'em).

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Per Wegman's official communication, they can't find a suitable location. However, the real reason like Hochi said is that MoCo has a law that makes the permit process for any store that sells groceries over x number of feet with x number of employees almost impossible to get. The law in practice only affects Wegmans, Target and Walmart. It was heavily lobbied for by Giant, Safeway and Food Lion.

As a Buffalo native, it's really upsetting. Wegmans is an amazing grocery store and a really good employer, as well as a link to home.

You know, now I do remember going to a Wegman's once in Buffalo. I went with a friend to visit her friend while at college a few years back. It did seem big, but I dunno, maybe I just wasn't paying attention to the quality of the products, since I had no money to buy anything anyway!

reiflame

Feb 27, 2007
    You know, now I do remember going to a Wegman's once in Buffalo. I went with a friend to visit her friend while at college a few years back. It did seem big, but I dunno, maybe I just wasn't paying attention to the quality of the products, since I had no money to buy anything anyway!

Buffalo grocery stores are huge....the land is so cheap that we ended up with two really good chains and average store square footage on par with large Walmarts. Not much else going on there but we did get great grocery stores!

To actually contribute, I think Hochi and I are going to go to the Dulles show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom