• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ffrobbyrob

Mar 3, 2007
    Finksburg
    I know I know. Not the Gun show you were thinking about, but all day there was been nothing but gun shows on the History channel. I am glad the wife is at work because I do not think she would go for gun shows all day. Alot of history, competition shooting, sharpshooters, etc.

RobMoore

The Mad Scientist
    Feb 10, 2007
    QA
    Did anyone else see the part where the "expert" in muskets was shooting the "broad side of a barn"?

He claimed it was inaccurate because his two shots were so wild, but if you watch him, he was grossly anticipating the recoil and jerking it off target.

Edit: I prefer the Outdoor Channel shooting programs on wednesday evenings, especially Shooting USA.

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    i was pissed they trashed like 3-4 org russan p-u sniper scopes and a couple reay nice rifles and shotguns well at least ther not antis .

I was pissed bc the scope thing wasnt ture, I loved "Saving Private Ryan" when the American sniper drove the bad sniper's eyes out the back of his head :tantrum:

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    i was pissed they trashed like 3-4 org russan p-u sniper scopes and a couple reay nice rifles and shotguns well at least ther not antis .

Awwww why didn't they use reproduction units!?!?!

Speaking of Mythbusters, did anyone see the episode where they were trying to defeat various security systems, such as: IR sensor/camera, thumbprint scanner, noise detector, big ass safe? It was a pretty cool episode... And if you know anything about security devices I'm sure you know the status of each "Myth."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom