• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

clingy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 12, 2017
    Sent Hogan an email asking him to veto HB0612 (HBAR ban) if it passes his desk. I didn’t see anyone else post this so thought it worth sharing. The vagueness is disconcerting at best:

Dear Friend:

Thank you for your correspondence to Governor Hogan regarding House Bill 612 – Public Safety - Regulated Firearms - Colt AR-15 Sporter H-BAR Rifle, as your opinion is important to him.

While your thoughts on this issue have been conveyed to the governor, I encourage you to contact your state legislators in order to discuss this subject, as well as to advocate for your position, during the General Assembly’s legislative session, which began on January 9, 2019, and ends on April 8, 2019.

A helpful resource for you to explore is the Maryland General Assembly website, which provides a great deal of information, such as: legislators’ contact information and voting records; bill texts, policy notes, and histories; and, committee schedules for bill hearings. The MGA website is also a quick way to track legislation, as well as to find out who your representatives are. The link to the MGA website is: mgaleg.maryland.gov.

Thank you for taking the time to express your views to Governor Hogan; he appreciates hearing from you and will keep your thoughts in mind as bills reach his desk for consideration.

Sincerely,
    Chris Shank
    Chief Legislative Officer

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Looks like bog-standard cut-and-paste boilerplate to me. I would not read anything into it at this point.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Sent Hogan an email asking him to veto HB0612 (HBAR ban) if it passes his desk. I didn’t see anyone else post this so thought it worth sharing. The vagueness is disconcerting at best:

Like most government agencies these days it is a a simple canned letter to inform you they have received your email. And it contains some "helpful" sources. If they get flooded with letter about this specific issue. I would imagine there will be a canned letter to address that situation.

clingy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 12, 2017
    Like most government agencies these days it is a a simple canned letter to inform you they have received your email. And it contains some "helpful" sources. If they get flooded with letter about this specific issue. I would imagine there will be a canned letter to address that situation.

So maybe we should flood it.

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    Wouldn’t it be refreshing if they sent a letter reading: “To be honest, Governor Hogan doesn’t give a $hit about gun rights.”?

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    sounds like it said, im not thinking into this matter too much currently, but id advise you that the best way to ensure it doesn't get signed into law is to make sure it never reaches my desk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom