• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Looks like TCSC has a forum that no one uses. I'd ask on there but I don't think anyone would respond.

I missed the meeting last night. Did they talk about the gun control bills coming our way? I'm guessing it is going to really affect income with, at least, 2 gun and 3 gun going away.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    say what???? that would be a disaster, hoping that isn't going to happen!

Me too but I definitely won't be able to participate. I guess people could borrow others who have had MSR possession before 2013 but that wouldn't last.

I was just wondering if it was addressed in terms of income loss. Since the laws aren't passed yet it isn't pressing but maybe having a plan to get out in front of it because the reality is we are in MD so those guns are going to be banned until it gets through the court system. Probably 4-5 years.

edit: Yeah, I just noticed you are in VA so you probably haven't been following. MSR's of all types (including HBARs) are going to be banned unless they were purchased pre-2013. So 2 gun and 3 gun in MD aren't going to exist except for a few people who purchase their guns pre-2013.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    they're going to ban rifles that are currently legal, in law-abiding citizens' hands? that is a crime in and of itself. sure hope this is what they just want to do and they won't be able to make it happen. i still say let's put and keep violent offenders in jail and pretty sure we'll see crime rates go down. not too many bad guys are carrying around HBAR's or even 'regular' AR's and committing crimes with them...

Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD
    Looks like TCSC has a forum that no one uses. I'd ask on there but I don't think anyone would respond.

I missed the meeting last night. Did they talk about the gun control bills coming our way? I'm guessing it is going to really affect income with, at least, 2 gun and 3 gun going away.

I was at the meeting, on Thursday, nothing was mentioned about the new laws. The parking lot was packed, and I thought it was because of the new proposed laws, but everyone was there to get there 2019 stickers for their badges. I thought for sure it would have been brought up, but it wasn’t. I’m kicking myself now for not stepping up and saying something. I’m sure next month’s meeting will be packed, and it will be discussed then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom