• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Thanks. I am not a cat person, but this little guy had a personality. He was a rescue reject my wife brought home from Animal Rescue where she volunteers every week. She doesn't have the stomach for the hard decisions, but after a full night at the ER this was a no brainer. Major head trauma. I would have had him put down immediately, but by the time I got there they had him stabilized in a vegetative state and were predicting 50/50. Of course survival would come with a lack of quality of life and likely pain. I hope someone has the strength if I ever wind up in that situation. He was a good cat, and we gave him a good home. Stopped digging when it got dark. Now I am celebrating Leo's life. Cheers.

That is an eloquent obituary. Well deserved, I'm sure.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    Permit arrived today. I can't believe it...

Thanks to all for helping me through the process.

Total time from start to today was approximately 1 year, 1 month, 2 weeks and 13 hours.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012

Total time from start to today was approximately 1 year, 1 month, 2 weeks and 13 hours.

...this part covers the minutes...? :D

Congrats...

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009

That's incredible.

Congrats!

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD

And the Froshs of the world will use that to say "see? You went a year without and nothing happened. You don't NEED it. Denied!"

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Congratulations, I meant to say it yesterday but then forgot. I know you were passionate about it and ended up with a "business" permit, but I'm a believer that something is better than nothing.... ;)

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Is there a meeting this Tuesday 05-03-16 ?? and is anything planned that would show support from another member from MDS , I have only attended one meeting because of family commitments .

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Is there a meeting this Tuesday 05-03-16 ?? and is anything planned that would show support from another member from MDS , I have only attended one meeting because of family commitments .

Attendees from MDS show support for all applicants, regardless. Unless they're prohibited. You can follow the discussion by reading the appropriate thread here in the Maryland 2A Issues forum. And your attendance will be welcomed by the group, even if it's the first time. :D

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Attendees from MDS show support for all applicants, regardless. Unless they're prohibited. You can follow the discussion by reading the appropriate thread here in the Maryland 2A Issues forum. And your attendance will be welcomed by the group, even if it's the first time. :D

:thumbsup:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Another armed Marylander, congrats! Every new permit holder causes Frosh's blood pressure to rise just ever so much.....

Lieutenant Rossignol, what's up buddy? :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom